[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Meet 18 year old on dating site >We start talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 16905.jpg (55KB, 1280x532px) Image search: [Google]
16905.jpg
55KB, 1280x532px
>Be me
>Meet 18 year old on dating site
>We start talking and texting
>Clearly have attraction for each other and sending pics
>She asks if I can cook
>I mention I'm an amatuer cook
>"I need me a man who can cook"
>Ghosts

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit? Seriously fuck women. Why the fuck did I think she would be any different from the other judgmental whores out there?
>>
>>38804442
Wtf, really? Come on is this real?
My guess is that she never liked you in the first place and was looking the slightest excuse to learn you go, could be your face?
>>
>>38804442

This is what you get for talking to an 18 year old child
>>
>>38804442
>I'm an amateur cook
>I need a man who can cook
Wow... It's like you can't get better...
>>
>>38804442
I recommend Boris cooking videos.
They are funny and also actually work
And then make cheburek and eat it in front of her because she's a cunt and don't let her have any.
>>
>>38804561
Yeah it's real. She was super into me before the cooking thing.

>>38804610
>Implying the maturity of a woman ever changes

They're all the fucking same. I'm finished with this bullshit.
>>
Further proof modern women contribute nothing more than their presence
>>
>>38804770
>Yeah it's real. She was super into me before the cooking thing.
wow you must have no social awareness at all. Have you ever had a friend?
A girl that's "super into you" wont ghost you if you say you're an amateur cook. She was just toying with you beta boy
>>
File: IMG_6936.jpg (102KB, 640x910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6936.jpg
102KB, 640x910px
Blah blah original blah
>>
>>38804911
No fuck you. You're one of those "women are perfect and can do no wrong!" cucks. The stupid bitch was into me until the cooking thing. Kill yourself. Fuck you and fuck women.
>>
>Taking a girl who replaces "you" with "u" seriously.
>>
>>38804442
>telling the truth on a dating site
you deserved it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.