[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembot feels: >too many easy sluts on tinder, guys dont want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1474159869782.png (334KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
1474159869782.png
334KB, 422x509px
fembot feels:

>too many easy sluts on tinder, guys dont want relationships anymore
>i just want a boyfriend but the minute i feel like im getting close to someone, they end up hooking up with someone else and stop talking to me.

are any of you men capable of commitment?
>>
>>38804307
you don't come here much, do you?
because you should already know how this thread is gonna play out
>>
>>38804307
>the female is the sexual selector
>goes for high value male abd doesn't ask for a relationship
>is surprised when high value male goes off to fuck other females
Sow the wind, reap the tempest, roastie
>>
>>38804351

One of them was someone I met from here on r9k.
>>
>talk to chad who only wants to fuck
>don't put out
>chad moves on
You're in the same boat as those creepy dudes who can't get top tier pussy despite being weirdos.
>>
>>38804307

ITT we ERP as girls and get the desperate attention of betas and failed normans simply because the text of our post says we're females

>Ummm sweetie, where are all the good guys XD?
>nobody loves me, give me replies XD
>>
>>38804384
Nice RPing retard, no one mets anyone on here, how big is your penis?
>>
>>38804384
I'm sure there's more to it than that. That being said, internet relationships that become successful are usually extremely rare. You need either relative proximity or a large amount of attraction. Even then, you cannot trust roasties to not cuck you with a 1 night stand with Chad.
>>
>waa why doesn't Chad who has 10000000 billion options to choose from, settle for me instead of fucking prime teenage pussy all the time

Fuck off roastie.
>>
You are the female version of the "nice guy" meme.
>>
File: 1501313599069.jpg (482KB, 1600x992px) Image search: [Google]
1501313599069.jpg
482KB, 1600x992px
I'm more than capable OP, but people like me don't get the opportunity so it's put to better use with school work and life.
>doesn't mean I don't want and, want to give, love though
>>
>>38804307
I want to be able to have a relationship, all guys want to have one even if they say they dont. We get conditioned by social media to think that women only want hookups and will dump you at anytime for chad. So we are scared of commitment and ltr .
>>
>>38804307

We're more capable of commitment than you. Feminism/internet/tinder/facebook/instagram/cameras have shown men the true colours of women, the colours you all hid for so long. We see that you're lying, hypocritical, unloyal, irrational little shits and worth no more than a pump n dump.

Why bother committing to you when there's a dozen more of you lined up waiting to spread your legs?
>>
>too many easy sluts on tinder, guys dont want relationships anymore

You know why? Because most women your age are insecure, annoying, child-like and far too demanding for what you bring to a relationship. Do you like arts and crafts OP? I'm willing to bet if you had a boyfriend and he was off doing his job or going to school you'd sit at home shitposting/laying about all day, then as soon as he gets home you'd likely expect him to spend all his time with you and be your source of entertainment since women are seemingly entirely unable to keep themselves busy without their SO while in a relationship.

Women suck the life force out of men by essentially being their mothers all the time.
>>
File: 89432149796546.jpg (25KB, 350x359px) Image search: [Google]
89432149796546.jpg
25KB, 350x359px
>tfw overweight and extremely pear shaped and only weirdos or black guys like that
>>
>>38807044
So start working out. Weight is at least something you can change.
>>
>>38804307
Can i talk with you qt?
>>
>>38807044
I hate this fucking mentality. I'm a weirdo/fetishist/chaser because I have a genuine interest in fat women? The fuck outta here with that bullshit son.
Although my theory is that, that mentality stems from intense self hatred on the wimminz end, because a guy must be weird or flawed to like someone who isn't deserving of love or affection.
>>
> it's another faggot pretending to be a chick pretending to be a fembot thread again
> wow, look at that, no proof with timestamp, who saw that coming
> sage
>>
>>38807044
What s your weight and height to begin with?
>>
>>38807304
163 at 5'0.
>>
File: 1434652254383.jpg (160KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1434652254383.jpg
160KB, 633x758px
>>38804307
>fembot

Nice oxymoron

Oranges
>>
>>38807373
What is your race? If youre not black I'll date you! Also what do you look for in a guy?!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.