[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On way to meet qt >Have planned since early 2014 >Think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>On way to meet qt
>Have planned since early 2014
>Think you are in love with her
>Sit on train to airport
>Can't reach her on whatsapp
>lolwut, don't care since I'll see her soon anyway
>get on flight
>no qt to pick you up at the airport
>message qt
>wait for 12 hours
>finally toughen up and call her
>"OH SORRY ANON WAS IT THIS WEEK WE WERE GOING TO MEET UP"
>"CAN'T SEE YOU NOW SINCE I'M NOT IN TOWN"
>waste a week of your vacation alone
>Get home mad af
>She messages you and tells you how sorry she was
>Admits she lied and that she was uncertain wether she liked you better or another dude
>Admits she was in town with the other dude when you talked to her
>Admits she didn't mixed up the weeks, she just thought the other guy was a better match with her
>Turns out he was a douche
>"DOES IT MATTER ANON-KUN, IN THE END I PICK YOU"
>Fuck women
>Fuck being a beta
>Fuck lyf
>>
File: 1499318982138.jpg (30KB, 434x339px) Image search: [Google]
1499318982138.jpg
30KB, 434x339px
>>38800297
>Think you are in love with her
This is the modern world and the reality of this society. Love is lost beyond your control
a pale shadow of lust can not enlight their soul
Entitled, individualistic, the only person they love is themselves. Ascend and prepare for the beta uprising
>>
>in the end I chose you
Your reply is: I also choose me
And then you do an elaborate fedora twirl and fly off into the sunset, never to be seen by her again
>>
>>38800491
Kek, that was a good one
originanally
>>
>>38800297
Cut her off. Never speak to her again. If you do. Beat her ass.
>>
File: 1457633020955.jpg (279KB, 956x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1457633020955.jpg
279KB, 956x1440px
Date bois instead, I'm serious,

all males should, with the intention of going back to females after they've learned their lesson and their place, as a submissive home makers.

Females just lives just peak early on 15 - 30, in this time you've either gotta be the top %20 of males to domesticate them or wait until their rapid decline in value post 30's

We can deflate their inflated value with simple economics, reduce demand. Date cute boys instead, theyre a evolutionary social phenomenon, a natural self-regulation of the sexual market.
>>
>>38800712
But I am nearing 30, and a hairy fat nerd. Cute boys are with Chads.
>>
>>38800736
No, so long as your not really ugly, tons of twinks like your type

>nearing 30
Doesn't matter, plenty of daddy fetish twinks
>>
>>38800787
>30
>daddy

What the fuck?
>>
This is why you don't delay meeting a girl. You wasted 3 years. You should have arranged to meet right away.
>>
>>38800812
Its role play, I'm 22 and rp as daddy for my 18 yrold bf. It doesn't have to be realistic
>>
>>38800297
>>"DOES IT MATTER ANON-KUN, IN THE END I PICK YOU"

Yes it does. Tell her to fuck off.
>>
Tell her you will only forgive her if she sends you nudes. Then post them here.
>>
>>38800843
>2 fuckboys trying to play "Daddy"

I'm laughing
>>
>>38800902
Rude 2bh hmpf
>>
>>38800297
>"OH SORRY ANON WAS IT THIS WEEK WE WERE GOING TO MEET UP"
>"CAN'T SEE YOU NOW SINCE I'M NOT IN TOWN"

Should of fucking told her right then and there it was over and to fuck off. That was literally your only chance with her. Women like that only respond to ultimatums.
>>
File: REEEEEEE.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>38800297
GO BACK TO WHENCE YOU CAME NORMALSHIT!
>>
>>38801166
>>>/int/77845159
>>
Oslo? Which country were you leaving for?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.