[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just caught my mom reading hentai on his laptop and she caught

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sad-panda.jpg (9KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
sad-panda.jpg
9KB, 260x260px
I just caught my mom reading hentai on his laptop and she caught me catching her.
Fuck what do I do, /r9k/? This was just 10 minutes ago and we haven't talked since.
And no she wasn't masturbating but she was leaning on the screen as if she were into it.
>>
>>38798789
What sort of hentai was it anonymous?
>>
Who owns the laptop?
>>
>>38798789
if it wasn't trap you need to slap her in the face and call her tastes generic and garbage.
>>
>>38798805
All I saw was a girl lying down completely naked with sweat all over her and a man standing in front of her. You could only see the man's butt. And I didn't recognize the layout of the site.

>>38798817
She does. I've never used it.

>>38798834
It's not. The girl had a vagina.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>38798789
I hope it wasn't mother x son Hentai...
>>
>>38798866
Well the girl seemed young and the man was big (although I only saw his back)
I was in a hurry so I didn't have time to analyze everything she was looking it.
>>
>>38798789
>my mom
>on his
sounds like the hentai is the least of your problems
>>
>>38798882
she was looking at*
Fuck I'm so nervous and worried I'm mispelling things.

>>38798891
Again, typo, sorry.
>>
>>38798865
then she has shit taste only a faggot reads generic roastie shit.
>>
>>38798789
Tell her it's fine and give her a list of good shit
>>
>>38798905
I couldn't care less about her reading generic hentai. I'm more worried about how we're gonna start ournext conversation.
>>
My mum reads those erotic womens literature all the time OP. I don't know why because she reads them and doesn't even masturbate to them.
>>
>>38798789
none of this is real desu.
>>
>>38798901
Wait, so who's laptop was she looking at it on? Yours?
>>
why is it such a big deal if she wasnt even masturbating to it?
>>
>>38798789
I'm assuming she was just going through your internet history (or whoever's it is on the computer). Depending on the severity of what she found, you're either in for an awkward conversation or a serious grilling. Let's hope she found your vanilla shit and not any Exhentai Loli guro or anything like that
>>
>>38798789
This a perfect opportunity to commence a dialogue between you and your mum. You can discuss your favourite hentai and maybe watch it together on sunday nights or something
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.