[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, Drumpf BTFO!! How will /pol/ ever recover?! LMAO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 0D4zW9I[1].jpg (71KB, 1041x788px) Image search: [Google]
0D4zW9I[1].jpg
71KB, 1041x788px
Holy shit, Drumpf BTFO!!
How will /pol/ ever recover?!
LMAO this is BIG.
>>
>>38798115
fuck off back to >>>/tv/, plebian nigger
>>
whenever a trumper reads something like this they imagine that the left is collectively circlejerking thinking "haha ow owow now hes done for haha this is it this is the one"
>>
>>38798115
Post the screencap.
I can't imagine the mental gymnastics leftists are willing to do to compare Trump with somebody that tortures and kills innocents just for fun.
>>
File: 1501105619248.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1501105619248.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>38798115
>Most Sadistic Character
>Joffrey

Really?
>>
>>38798182
>>>>/tv/
Game of thrones is hated by /tv/ (because its poorly written shit which diverged too far from its source material into pseudo-deep garbage)
You want /lit/
Grrm writes a song of ice and fire, not game of thrones
>>
>>38798115
He's not wrong. Trump is guilty of every bad action that Joffrey has done in Martin's works.
>>
>>38798864

Eh, dunno bout that. Trump strikes me more like Mace Tyrell than Joffrey. Obsessed with being liked and having a loud voice, looking important, blustery, etc., but everyone knows he's incompetent.

Joffrey does not connect, or even try to connect, and does not at all care about connecting with, the common people. Joff does not care about being liked and is much less prone to just blustering about an idea; he'll just have Ilyn Payne or his Kingsguard kill people he doesn't like.

In some ways that makes Joffrey preferable.
>>
I sometimes forget whether I'm on /pol/ or /r9k/ too, OP.
>>
>>38798864
That's weird. I don't remember Trump shooting at a prostitute with a crossbow.
Fuck Martin to be honest. He should write a book instead of trying to be celebrity riding on Trump hate bandwagon.
Most retards who shit on him only got interested in politics after he was elected and do not realize he's just a fucking average president.
Too bad they weren't as interested when Obama was the president and did bunch of bad shit.
Or right, he was the first nigger president so literally everything he did was perfect.
>>
File: 1496215053079.gif (149KB, 200x164px) Image search: [Google]
1496215053079.gif
149KB, 200x164px
I dont like Trump (and most republican representatives)

But I would easily have him elected over Hillary just to enjoy the SJW tears all over again
>>
File: 555-come-on-now.jpg (17KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
555-come-on-now.jpg
17KB, 338x305px
>>38798115
Literally just saw this thread on /pol/
sage this thread lads
>>
>>38798115
>american """"""""news"""""""
>"""""first world country""""""
>>
>>38798941
>>38799431
joffrey was a psychopath and so is trump

/thread
>>
>>38800678
joffrey is not the most sadistic and psychopathic character
not even nearly
>>
>>38798115
>checks board
>it's /r9k/
>How will /pol/ ever recover?!

I don't know, why don't you go on and ask there? >>>/pol/
>>
>>38800678
>Trump
>psychopath
Go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>38800716
>>38800960
he literally wants to jail all PoC and LGBTQ folks and deport all the illegals
>>
>>38801021
How is this bad?
dont mute me robot
>>
>>38801021
i dont give a shit what he wants to do
i literally dont have empathy (in general) and even if i did i dont care about people

im just telling you that he isnt the most sadistic and psychopathic one and theats a fact
if you even watched the show for a little while youd know that it is ramsey bolton and i dont think joffrey would even be one of the top 5, hes just a spoiled inbred retard
>>
>>38801123
>i literally dont have empathy

Do you also have a dark personality and a nihilistic sense of humor?
>>
>>38801060
it's racist and sexist and if you defend trump's actions you are just as bad as him

/thread
>>
>>38801153
yes, but dont cringe,
i dont usually point out things like that
>>
>>38801168
buzzwords are not an argument
>>
>>38801254
so you admit to being racist?
>>
>>38801270
that's also not an argument
>>
>>38801309
ok whatever you say nazi
>>
>>38801021
>jail all PoC and lgbtq
>literally
People are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>38798115
wtf man why do they always have to do that

every single one of these "artists" always manages to compare their most cartoonish evil creations to a person they don't like and they do so in a very blatant nondescript way for the media to gobble it up, and other celebrities do the same shit for them by linking the person with their works

it's not just the faggot in the OP, it's not just rowling and all the other celebrity clowns , this has been going on before trump was the new popular hate symbol

do these supposedly halfway intelligent people never get the sense they should just shut up about their work and keep it neat and separate instead of tainting it like this? the comparisons don't even make sense most of the time, trump for example has never shown any obvious sadistic intent, how does the clown even think this makes any sense
>>
>>38801478
you saying he won't?
he already started by expelling them from the military
>>
GLOOMPTF BTFO!!!
>>
>>38798115
"JK Rowling likens Donald Trump to Voldemort even down to the magic spells he casts and his son is even the boy who lived, more news at 11"
>>
>>38801499
Because twitter was a fucking mistake.

>>38801604
The mentally ill have no place there.
>>
>>38801785
they're not mentally ill. your ignorance on this topic is showing.
>>
idk trump seems more like a robert baratheon to me
the fatfuck probably forgot about that character though
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.