[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the best ways to stop drinking and using tobacco? im not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (166KB, 749x883px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 749x883px
whats the best ways to stop drinking and using tobacco? im not addicted per se but i just stay bored and use it as entertainment when i tire of music

any tips?
>>
>>38797694
u gotta switch senpai...... start drinking lots of caffeine instead maybe...
>>
>>38797694
>im not addicted per se but i just stay bored and use it as entertainment
literally what every addict says before they realize they are addicted
>>
Literally just stop doing them retard. How else can you stop unless you stop?

Am I being trolled?
>>
>>38797694

heavy smoker and binge drinker here

just don't buy that shit, find something else to do. stick with it. don't look back. go to AA if you need to.

I don't want to get rid of the tobaco, but managed to stay sober 60+ days, had a blast. first week or so was tough, but it was worth it. no hangovers, my depression improved a *lot* and overall felt better. it's fucking worth it.
>>
>>38797694
Read the /ck/alc/ thread, you might never want to drink again.

>>>/ck/thread/9247841
>>
>>38797694
>ywn cuck jun
IT'S JUST NOT FAIR
>>
>>38797694
if you're not addicted why are you asking? just stop doing it. shouldn't be hard if you aren't addicted.
>>
>>38797694
>whats the best ways to stop drinking and using tobacco? im not addicted per se but i just stay bored and use it as entertainment when i tire of music
I have the same problem with eating. I'd literally just semi-unconsciously go to the kitchen and grab whatever there is to it. What helps:
1. Occupy yourself with something that leaves little to time for idleness, in other words find a hobby that will keep you busy. Not everyone can do it though - you may not find such things fun enough etc.
2. Get rid of the habit. Note when you go for a smoke or for a drink and actively work to stop yourself from the impulse. Once you realize when you're doing this shit, it's only up to you to stop it.
3. Don't buy cigarettes and alcohol. Simple as that. When you have to go to a shop to get a smoke instead of just reaching for the pack that's on your desk, it's easier to stop yourself.
4. If you're really deep in this and you can't stop yourself on your own, seek professional help. It's not embarrassing, there are tons of people who went to a doctor because of this and several times more people who never did.
>>
>>38797694
Get fit, cardio helped me a lot giving up on cigarettes and now I can't event stand the smell
>>
>>38797694
Become a penny pincher.
If you hate spending money, then you wont want to spend it on stuff, not even alcohol or tobacco.
>>
>>38799314
This is false, you'll just feel super shitty about spending the money, and probably do it anyway. Then you'll be stuck in a cycle of stressing out and feeling like it'll make you feel better but you'll just stress out more about money.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.