[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female worker at convenience store I go to regularly says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1200px-Breakfast_sandwich[1].jpg (151KB, 1200x845px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Breakfast_sandwich[1].jpg
151KB, 1200x845px
>female worker at convenience store I go to regularly says "Hi" to me once
>mumble "hi" back and grab what I came in for
>start overthinking and wonder why she said "hi" to me, my default delusional thinking brings me to the conclusion that she probably likes me or something
>now 200% more nervous about going in every morning and hope she isn't there
>she usually is and I just awkwardly ignore her because I literally just came here for an energy drink and a sandwich not human interaction
>feel like shit because I can't into being social like a normal person and she was probably just being friendly towards the weirdo who has the store as part of his routine

When will they cure autism? I'm getting sick of life.
>>
>>38796966
>default delusion to someone whose job is to greet people when they enter the door is that they like you

just ask her if she wants to grab a coffee or something, if she turns you down then she was just doing her job.
>>
>>38796966
I know that feel op.

>sitting in chair watching tv at work.
>qt walks up behind me
>pats me on the head and says "hi" then quickly walks away.

does she want to marry me?
>>
>>38797049
>just ask he r out for coffee bro

Wh@t's with anons and their coffee date meme? That sounds bland as hell
>>
>>38797100
its a quiet place where you can talk to eachother and isn't super expensive. Also girls like coffee/tea and its a pretty safe spot for a first date.
>>
>>38797049
>Do you want to get coffe?
>ya sure
>.....
NOW WHAT
YOU NORMIE FUCKS DINT UNDERSTAND THE REASON WE CANT ASK THINGS. YOU GIVE ADVICE THAT HAS FILL IN THE BLANKS. Why doesn't anyone understand. Yes asking someone out isn't hard but you fags never elaborate on the details.
>>
OP here, I just got back and she was behind the register stocking stuff, luckily the older woman cashier got to check me out but I still felt total overwhelming anxiety just being near her.
Fuck guys I don't wanna have to change stores this one is so close and is the only one that carries my drink.

>>38797049
I've been going there often for years, she never said "hi" until a few months ago (co-incidentally around the same time I lost weight).
I'm not asking her out, I'd never be able to go back if I did.
>>
>>38797147
"hows (insert date that you're free)?"
>if yes you go on the fucking date
>if no,
"okay when are you available?"
you want me to coach you through an entire fucking date?

>>38797183
rip the bandaid off buddy. if she says no it won't change anything, but at least you'll get over her. Nothing bad can come of this.
>>
>>38797254
>you want me to coach you through an entire fucking date?
Yes
>>
>>38797254
>if she says no it won't change anything

Dude I'm a REGULAR at the store, it would change EVERYTHING. My comfort levels would be ruined forever and I'd never be able to return.
Also I was taught it's not proper to ask out people who are at work because they're stuck there and it's just a bad situation overall.
>>
>>38796966
If you're aware you are weirding people out, or even see yourself as weird you don't have autism. You're just a faggot.
>>
>>38797325
Thank you for the diagnosis doc
>>
>>38796966
This reeks of someone that watches anime and pretends there is something wrong with them.

Grow a backbone faggot. Talk to her.
>>
>>38797376
God dammit, what the fuck do I even say?

"hurr dis breaky sandwich so good i cum here every morn :DDD"
>>
>>38797376
>talk to her

Fuck you I'm responding twice

Seriously what the fuck do I say? My instinct is to say nothing, because I have nothing to say.
My goal in entering the store is to get a sandwich and a drink, anything on the way is just an obstacle to my goal.
I have nothing to share with a convenience store worker, why would I just open up to a stranger? I guess a normal person would actually get to know the cashiers? Fuck am I breaking some sort of normie social convention by not getting familiar with the workers?
This is the kind of shit that flusters me everyday, I guess it's the expectation that others have for you to be social. If you're not a naturally social person others pick up on it and you're immediately marked as different.
>>
Don't listen to the normies
Just avoid her and keep doing your stuff, nothing good will come out of asking her out unless you're handsome
>>
>>38796966
it's her job to greet customers
>>
>>38797254
>you want me to coach you through an entire fucking date?
Yes, that's the point. We have no fucking idea what to do and we're 100% sure we can't just talk about our hobbies because they're weird at best. Sometimes you can just ask questions, let the other person talk and hope you won't fall asleep from listening to this for 2 hours straight, but I wouldn't call it very fun.
>>
>>38797410
>>38797506
lol calm the fuck down OP, let me run you through a very basic exchange

>hi
>hey hows it going
>yeah good yourself
>cant complain

smile and continue on with your day, also don't ask this chick out after the only contact you've had with her is "hi" unless you're really attractive thats just a train wreck waiting to happen and guessing your self esteem issues it would probably fuck you up and then you wont be able to go get your sandwich and energy drink combo
>>
>girl says hi
>start imagining life together

Sums up half of this board. The other half just decide that's she's a terrible roastie that should die

> get older and learn to stop being autistic fuck
> generally mature as a person
> have a gf in a ltr
> everyone thinks you're alpha
> lots of attractive girls i want to fuck and probably could with a bit of effort
> can't because I have a gf
>>
>>38799155
So you're coming to this board to get an ego boost comparing yourself to people worse off than you? Good job.
>>
>>38797100
the firm handshake of dating
>>
>>38799181
I've been on this board on and off for 10 years nearly. Life has changed a lot since then, but this is still one of my fave places on the net.
>>
>>38799439
It's time to leave anon. This place has nothing left to offer you.
>>
>>38797079
>physical contact
yes, ask her out immediately. good luck, brobot
>>
let me make it abundantly clear for you op: that girl isn't in to you in the slightest. she doesn't know your name, she doesn't know your hobbies or interests and more importantly she doesn't care about these things either. she was simply doung her job and acknowledging your existence in her professional capacity as a retail employee. life is not the set of a romantic comedy.

with that said, there's no reason to have all these neurotic hang-ups on a person who honestly couldn't care if you were alive or dead. just treat her like you would treat anyone else.
>>
Sometimes it seems like female cashiers might be flirting with me. I can't tell if they are or not though. Then sometimes it seems like they're really annoyed or something when I go back to buy stuff.
>>
>>38796966
>go to store
>notice some girl from hs in the cashier
>360 walk away

>leave house
>notice neighbor
>360 walk back home
>>
>>38797506

what a bag of mental illness you must be, no wonder you will die alone
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.