[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot rodger is a little bitch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Elliot_Rodger.jpg (86KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Rodger.jpg
86KB, 992x744px
So why all the worship he gets?
I find the idea of a beta uprising as cool as the next guy but he was completly retarded.

>completly narcisistic
>meticolously plan the day of retribution
>manages to fail at every single one of his plans except killing 3 betas in his appartment.

I mean how hard is it to find a concentration of stacies in this day and age. Just go to a random campus/food place.

Stopped by a door.. I want to see a picture of the door but why not just break in from a window? Or shoot the door handle.

Seung-Hui Cho is the real beta upriser. Life pulled a prank on him making him socially retarded and he bravely fought for our cause.
>>
Nigger mod niggering up r9k
>>
File: 1480667332685.jpg (39KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
1480667332685.jpg
39KB, 700x495px
this is /ourguy(girl)/. say something nice about him(her)
>>
Nigger mod thinks he's an edgy nigger
>>
who is this?
WAIT, I don't give a fuck
>>
>>38796785
what?

me originale
>>
Nigger mod ruined the website he mods because he couldn't control the power like a nigger
>>
>>38796787
she's very ambitious!!~
>>
>>38796778
>I find the idea of a beta uprising as cool
You're so fucking full of lies to prevent the following that you should have your head cut. Or at least your tongue.

Besides, the shit you spit has no effect whatsoever on anyone, as everyone can see that you lie. As for me, your shit or any shit of the type you presented only makes me love him even more. As a result of which I probably will spend a large part of my future doing things dedicated for him.

You're just an insignificant lying worm and what you say has no importance.

I'll go watching a cool video now:

https://youtu.be/ZUOR5fdxhXw

>why not just break in from a window? Or shoot the door handle.
What an idiot.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.