[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /r9k/ personally deal with nihilism and existential angst?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: AlexanderLitvinenko.jpg (37KB, 327x411px) Image search: [Google]
AlexanderLitvinenko.jpg
37KB, 327x411px
How does /r9k/ personally deal with nihilism and existential angst?
>>
>>38791296
Paasing my 16th birthday.
>>
>>38791296
By realizing it's pointless, you can't control what happens to you so just go with it
>>
File: 1501149164501.jpg (101KB, 690x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501149164501.jpg
101KB, 690x1024px
>>38791296
I ignore it by watching anime, playing vidya, and browsing 4chan.
Also lots and lots of cute anime girls. Lots and lots.
>>
>>38791339
16 year olds have school and clubs to worry about. Why would they have any existential angst?
>>
I used it as a way to just be happy because in the end,nothing matters but my own happiness and it is my responsibility to be happy. Only i can make myself happy,nothing else.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487377842975.jpg (23KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487377842975.jpg
23KB, 644x781px
>>38791296
I reject it by blocking it out with superior more enlightned thoughts that the point of life is to produce the next generstion just like what every other organism on earth is here to do it is not simply meaningless and without purpose

I also adhere to the philosphical idea of honour and how those who live honorable live's, eternal life force will be rememeberd by future generations, and their existance simply being more than nothingness but a spritual aspect of life that is embeded in the time and space continuim through the passing on of knowedge from one generation to the next.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.