[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do ugly roasties feel entitled to Chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1501529983555.jpg (743KB, 810x2444px) Image search: [Google]
1501529983555.jpg
743KB, 810x2444px
I am a ugly guy, and I try to stay within my league. But even the 3/10s demand nothing less than Chad and think they're some type of hot Stacey shit. Do they not fuckin realize that men don't wear make up like them yet still look better? Can they not see that even with make up they're ugly as fuck and shouldn't be shaming guys for superficial things?
>>
>>38791198
What a stupid fucking cunt
>>
I work out daily, I take care of myself, hygiene is good and i dress well, yet the most fat and hideous of roasties would decline me simply because I am 5'10", have acne and was not born with a slayer face.
>>
because Chad is occasionally willing to fuck them and it colors their perception of what they'e worth
>>
roasties are stupid and delusional, thank feminism for an autistic egotistical delusional generation of women
--------------------------------------------------------------
the west is doomed
>>
>>38791198

That one? She used to be attractive. Her looks faded but her bitchy, entitled personality didn't.
>>
>>38791198
Blame internent and all the thirsty betas putting any pussy on a pedestal
>>
>>38791198
>girls putting a tinder bio
>>
>>38791198
>no slender guys, no manlets, and no guys without a house or a car.
LMAO, I bet she's over 25 and thus is no good.
>>
You know perfectly why faggot, because feminism. Then later she'll whine "omg where have all the decent men in the world gone!"
>>
>>38792329
>no slender guys

Literally all professional athletes would be considered slender compared to the average normie. They look huge in photos but when you meet them in person they're always smaller than you thought.

They see some athlete with a six pack but then in person they're confused because they aren't as wide as their chunky fucker frat boy friend with the tight polo shirt.
>>
>>38792487
>all professional athletes
Jus because you're a "professional athlete" you think you're entitled to that goddess?

delusional much?
>>
File: 1501231029674.jpg (48KB, 321x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501231029674.jpg
48KB, 321x375px
>chad pumps+dumps them one night while drunk
>get emotionally attached and delude themselves into thinking it was anything more than that
>>
>>38792487
She probably doesn't like slender guys because it emphasizes that she's a fat bitch with a gorilla face.
>>
>>38791198
Dunno why any of you would be this ass pained about this profile, her own arrogance is going to be like a rake she steps on.

She's going to end up lonelier than the average robot, no one will meet her standards. She's not even a 3/10 OP, that's a 1, MAYBE 2 if she dolls herself up properly. The only men she'll be able to find are broke ass black men who will use and abuse her.
>>
What the hell is up with the word diarrhea underneath her shitty picture? She looks at least 26 so why is she throwing emoji's around like a hyperactive 12 year old twat
>>
File: 1499886359606.jpg (115KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1499886359606.jpg
115KB, 1024x904px
>>38791198
What the fuck is up with women and retards who plaster emoticons all over their fucking text to the point it's barely legible anymore.
>>
>>38791198
you can't reject me if i reject you first
my high standards mean i am a catch
you should feel lucky if i give you the time of day
>>
>>38795753
>Turn down 80% of guys because lol they're not Chad XD
>Hits the 30 year wall
>Where'd all the good guys go ;_;
>>
>>38791258
jthis. all alpha widows.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.