[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: What's your biggest problem / fear? My largest problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1322484866869.jpg (4KB, 100x174px) Image search: [Google]
1322484866869.jpg
4KB, 100x174px
ITT: What's your biggest problem / fear?
My largest problem is that I feel like I live a double life. When I interact with people, I act hardworking and the model of moral fortitude, but when I'm home I become lazy and fap to trannies and shemales.
I tell myself I have to stop it, but there's no one to keep me accountable but me, so I feel like its always a struggle that always leads me choosing the path of least resistance and keeping with the status quo.
As a result I never feel like I'm interacting with people where I am revealing my self. I keep myself in a constant state of fear thinking about the possibility of other people finding out about what I'm so ashamed.
Connected to that, I think what I fear most is being alone as a result.
>>
>>38790151
that by being passive and understandable to others I have turned into a coward that won't fight back, this has caused me to lose my mental sharpness and any hopes for a future
>>
>>38790151
that is like the blandest double life of all time

>i'm an upstanding citizen
>i like to relax at home after a long day's work
>i like chicks with dicks

fuck off you stupid bitch, every normie just like you thinks they're "living a lie" if anything having such thoughts proves you're a normie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZDl_R8Zp2E
>>
I'm in a similar situation but I'm not Fucking gay like you
>>
>>38790151
I leave absolutely everything to the last possible minute. If there's something that I should do, but don't have a definite time limit on I simply never do it (e.g. I still don't have my driver's license and I'm almost 30)
>>
>>38790151
I always have a fear of being inadequate or falling behind my peers. I used to be an anime watching, ugly loser in middle school who got the shit bullied out of me, had maybe 3 or 4 close friends, and literally no one else. Not even my own brother liked me. Early in high school, I got depressed because my oneitis got a bf and that shit actually crushed my soul. I wore the same exact outfit for a year (had 5 pairs of black jeans and white T-shirts), and fell behind on my schoolwork. I got C's and B-'s and I felt even more depressed. I wanted to fucking top myself. I started to blossom late in high school and became a normie, smoking weed, dating girls, and chilling with a large group of friends. Now I have a normie office job, have a large and solid group of friends that I've known since HS, and have regular sexual contact.
I still have nightmares about those dark days. It's a fear of social abandonment. I tried so hard to crawl out from hikikomori life and if I got sent back, I think I'd literally go for the high score. Nothing feels better than finally being accepted into an in-group of people who love you for who you are.
>>
File: 5541.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
5541.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>38790871
forgot about devo, ty anon

Listening on my HD800's
>>
Being left behind.
Everyone I know around my age is ahead of me. People about to finish college, some are already working. I'm not even at university and still have 3 years of studying in front of me. I still don't have a drivers license and I don't think I'll have it until 4-5 years have passed.
It's so fucking ironic that back in school and highschool I thought I was better than the rest and that I would get farther in life than my classmates.
>>
File: 1483245593320s.jpg (5KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1483245593320s.jpg
5KB, 250x246px
>>38790151
I have a fear of ever having sex. Last thing I need is some roastie to laugh at my small dick
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.