[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Just Can't Fucking Take it Anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1499730297308.png (516KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1499730297308.png
516KB, 808x805px
I work at a job making 70k

It is just enough to pay for my mortgage and everything else in life to a point of "middle class". I can't afford to do anything lavish, but I can go out to a bar on the weekend without an issue and continue to save.

How do you guys continue to be wagecucks like me? I like the security, but honestly, my life is so fucking boring now.

I wake up at 6:00am, drive an hour to work, have to stay 9 hours because of a 1 hour mandatory lunch, than drive another 1 home (usually 1.5 hours on the way home because of ungodly traffic). All-in-all it's a 12 hour day. Then when I get home, better make sure I go to sleep by 11:00pm or else I'm tired as fuck.

How do people do this? This 12 hour day, then only have like 4-5 hours of personal time?

And honestly, those 4-5 hours of personal time is mostly grooming, fixing food, and exercising.

I just can't do it anymore. I'm bored. I need to be challenged.

Do I get a new job and hope the grass is greener, or just say fuck it and try to become financially independent so I can work on my own business/projects? Or do I go back and get a masters so I can make a measly bit more at my wagecuck job?

Someone make this easy.
>>
Save up 100k and go live in SEA for a few years.

You can at least say you have it better than the britbong wage slave, where most jobs pay 15000-25000, before tax.
>>
>>38790124
>he fell for the house meme
good goy, enjoy paying the mortgage off for the next 20-40 years
>>
>>38790124
how much does your wife make?
>>
>>38790194
This.
>Ew, don't pay Mr. Goldberg the Rentor. He'll just take some money every month for years for nothing!
>Pay Mr. Goldblatt the Banker instead for that nice mortgage, goy!! You won't regret it ;^)
>>
>>38790194

Not sure how building equity is a meme, but ok.

>>38790195

I'm not married. I have a gf but she's still in school.
>>
>commutes two hours every day
you're an idiot
>>
>>38790124
I have no fucking idea man I'm doing the same fucking shit. It pisses me off. Sometimes I even stay late to meet deadlines. I feel like my workload has been steadily increasing to the point that I just can't manage it all.

Every day that I have to go to work I hope that I suffer some sort of injury that is just enough to give me FMLA leave but not bad enough to do any permanent damage.

My honest opinion is that a new job won't fix it, it's just more of the same. I even like the people I work with but the job itself is boring and I figure so is every other job that requires I sit in a cube.

So much unneeded stress. So many bullshit social expectations to meet. All for what? Nothing really. It's fucking bullshit. I need out before I take up the permanent solution.
>>
That honestly sounds like a living hell to me. I hate being a NEET but I also hate being a wagecuck. There is nowhere to turn, both options suck. I feel trapped. But if you can save as much as possible for 1 year, you could easily live in SEA, parts of eastern europe or S america for awhile.
>>
If you have money saved see a financial investment manager. They reorganise your finances and can often get you great opportunities for more income. They can often get you an investment property and use the rent from it to pay off its own loan, after 10 years of a little of your money and your serfs rent you own it.

Basically what some do is take loans to buy houses to rent to wageslaves, use the rent money to pay off the property and then sell it for a nice profit.
>>
My plan is to get a good paying job as a wagie and invest while living with mom then buy a very small cheap house which is easy since I live in the midwest. Just slave away for a few years then I should be able to live off my investments.
>>
>>38790124
Anytime there's a new idea to lower the hours of work, some jew will always bring up the "loss of economic accumulation" or something along those lines so they can get more shekels.
I wish the jew thing isn't real, but every time, it's always a jew.
>>
>>38790313

I feel like the meds have it right, greece, s. italy, etc they just said fuck it, fuck it all its better to be poor than a wagecuck with no life outside of work.
>>
>>38790124
>70k

Where do you live, m8y? This should be pretty decent money for a decent area in the country unless you live in CA or somewhere like that.
>>
>>38790354
The meds that actually do work work the longest hours in Europe though lol
>>
>>38790309
Just to add at 70k I could own a home here under two years.
>>
>>38790124
Do I get a new job and hope the grass is greener, or just say fuck it and try to become financially independent so I can work on my own business/projects?

Save some money and start trading.
You can live off of it if you have around 150-200k saved and know what you are doing.
>>
>>38790309
This. The "move out" meme is the worst meme ever. Living at home and owning a property while working is the superior option. Use some other suckers rent combined with yours to pay it off. Once your parents are dead you should own at least 2 rental properties and your parents home on top.

Pro tip for property investmemt, don't buy a nice house, something small near a school and lots of jobs is what you want. Basically take advantage of stupid normies that have children and are too poor or dumb to buy. They will pay hundreds of dollars a week to live in your house. When you want to retire sell a house or two and live like a king in a poor country while using the rent from another house to have an income.
>>
>>38790446

Basically go full jew mode, make your living off the retarded average gud goy?
>>
>>38790446
Absolutely. It would be infinitely harder for me to move out especially while in college. Once i get my investments going, especially buying a duplex to rent out to idiots that fell for the move out emem I'll be all set to live the neet life in a few years.
>>
>>38790124
You posting pink wojack so I'm assuming you came from /biz/. Honestly real money is only obtained from business. You will be free from this cycle of pain once you make enough to not have to worry about making enough.

Invest (cryptos best option for quick money but risky) or at least create your own website for something.
>>
File: 85112826.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
85112826.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>38790124
>or just say fuck it and try to become financially independent so I can work on my own business/projects?

Interesting thing about that -- time doesn't stop when you decide to put your business/projects on hold. You will still age and the world goes on. One day you will wake up and your body will be old, you will have less energy. You may decide finally you have enough money to do what you want at that point, but you may not recognize the face staring back at you in the mirror.
>>
File: 1497200489520.png (146KB, 398x281px) Image search: [Google]
1497200489520.png
146KB, 398x281px
>>38790547

Yeah, the shitcoin meme dream is literally the only reason I haven't blown my fucking brains out at this point.
>>
>>38790479
Hey if the goyem are dumb enough to move out and have kids at 20 they deserve to be enslaved to me for the next 20-30 years. Poor people are often poor because they have normie tier planning ability.
>>
>>38790124
You should easily afford a house making 70k per year. Or did you buy a house right at your maximum mortgage approval like 90% of America? Did you guys not learn from a decade ago?
>>
>>38790124
Save money up, investment portfolio, when you have money saved try to rent your house out over the mortgage price to some dumb cucks and them pay it off for you while you take a vacation
>>
>>38790228
Someone has no grasp on reality. Owning a house is an investment, renting is a monkey sink. You can flip a house or rent it out. Good luck doing that paying rent
>>
>>38790762

I suppose a diversified portfolio is the only way I'm going to do this before 30 if I choose the financial independence route.
>>
>>38790797
rofl enjoy waiting decades for a bit of chump change to be paid to you when you're too old to give a fuck about cash.
>>
>>38790124
Move closer to work, OP. Or get a job closer to you. That commute time is killer. I've got a shit office gig $45k but I'm 8 minutes away from the place. I am a lazy son of a bitch but I don't know if I'd take $70k for an hour commute
>>
>>38791239

Yeah man, I think I'm going to start looking at that.

With a smaller commute, I could at least do other things after work
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.