[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

starting to believe in the mandela effect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: WanDi7p.jpg (63KB, 714x621px) Image search: [Google]
WanDi7p.jpg
63KB, 714x621px
I know the mandela effect is meme shit. But this is bizarre.

you know the fruit of the loom logo? Apparently it does not, and never did, have the cornucopia! Look it up yourselves. This image is what most of us probably remember but it's not real, the cornucopia was never there! wtf
>>
File: Fruit_logo.svg.png (236KB, 1280x868px) Image search: [Google]
Fruit_logo.svg.png
236KB, 1280x868px
This is what the logo actually looks like in our reality...I could not believe it
>>
>>38789917

The cornucopia was always there you fucking faggot. You just don't remember because you have terrible memory due childhood mercury vaccines that gave you autism. Please kill yourself for wasting my time.
>>
>>38789955

No, you misunderstand. The cornucopia was NEVER there and is not there now. this >>38789933 is the REAL logo that is our reality RIGHT NOW.
>>
I don't remember a cornucopia. Also the cornucopia in your pic has a slightly thicker outline than the rest of the fruit, so probably a fake.
>>
for some reason I kinda believed it when I first saw it even though I knew it was fake.
>>
File: Something like this.png (16KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
Something like this.png
16KB, 281x179px
>>38789917
>>38789933
There was never a cornucopia. The only time there was ever a cornucopia in any kind of media has always been around Thanksgiving. You're probably just mixing up memories since you were used to seeing one when there was a bunch of produce in a picture.
>>
File: 1500594654158.jpg (27KB, 720x668px) Image search: [Google]
1500594654158.jpg
27KB, 720x668px
>>38789917
>Post yfw mom has been buying you counterfeit Chinese Fruit of the Loom shirts this whole time
>>
>>38790084
Why would they counterfeit such a mundane and trivial product?
>>
the only thing that freaks me out: in the james bond movie moonraker, that scene where jaws smiles at the girl...apparently she doesn't and never did have braces. It's weird because that was like, the entire point of the scene. But her braces are just gone
>>
>>38790100
The orientals are a very crafty people. Just one of their attempts to slow down the US economy. Like how they send people to the States to purposely drive slowly in order to make us late for work and decrease productivity
>>
>>38790136
Low resolution + that making sense + time

How many times have you seen Moonraker?
>>
File: 1484396351336.jpg (136KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1484396351336.jpg
136KB, 736x736px
I remember when the Mandela Effect was called the Mandala Effect
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.