[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to kms but dont want my family to know I died. Is there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1486099764481.webm (2MB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486099764481.webm
2MB, 576x720px
Want to kms but dont want my family to know I died. Is there a way I can kms and never be found? Like at least they can think I just ran away or some shit
>>
>>38788467
can you cum to this video as hard as i did?

also could you make me a webm before you kys thx
>>
File: 1484014554798.jpg (180KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484014554798.jpg
180KB, 768x768px
>>38788591
forgot the link as always
: shesfreaky.com/video/young-girls-luv-to-please-119137.html
>>
>>38788467
Am I the only girl who wanted to be a black chick like in OP?

They are so curvy an sexy, I'm a pasty white spic with literally a hank hill ass and pancake tits.
>>
If you make it look like you ran away then they'll think about what happened to you their entire life. It's better if there is closure.
Is there a way for you to make it look like you died in your sleep? They might be shocked once they find your body but at least it might not look like suicide
>>
>>38788672
You sound perfect the way you are. Will you be my gf?
>>
>>38788717
U R U G U A Y
R
U
G
U
A
Y

I'm serious about being jealous of black girls I wanted to be one.
>>
Act like your moving to another country and kys while in the process
>>
>>38788762
That's fine, I'll treat you like the queen you dreamed of being
>>
File: 1501627301204.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501627301204.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>38788467

Jesus christ, I need NEED to see her get dicked down.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.