[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy at work thinks he's the smartest and coolest guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: coffee link.jpg (17KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
coffee link.jpg
17KB, 368x368px
>guy at work thinks he's the smartest and coolest guy in the world
>brags about how good of a developer he is all the time
>no one can put up with working with him because he's an enormous control freak
>takes credit for literally everyone else's work if it's in what he deems to be "his codebase"
>basically locks down control of all code bases he's a part of so only he can approve code
>always fucking changes other people's code before merging it into the main codebase (probably just so his name will be tagged on it.)
>constantly says what he is working on is "innovative" or "the next step forward".
>basically bragging he can do better than all the full-time working designers as well.
>is actually just complete shit that only he understands or can make sense of
>will still defend his design decisions against any and all opposition, saying they are vastly superior.
>fucking hates everything new that challenges his point of view, won't adopt any new technology
>basically longs for the days of Internet explorer 6
>fucking hums and whistles at the top of his fucking lungs all day long.
>literally zero life experience, completely sheltered
>basically only thinks he's smart and cool because he has never left his comfort zone in his life.
>never left the United States in his life
>only ever been to four states in The United States
>thinks ramen and tiramisu are "exotic"

why the fuck do people put up with people like this in a company?
just a rant from the wagecuck-anon.
>>
HR is supposed to fire his ass, that's how you put up with cunts like that
>>
>>38788231
Damm glad i work in construction despite all its faults there is a way with dealing with people plus you dont have to be stuck in the same room 5 days a week with them.

Take for example some stories and things i witnessed at how people deal with arse holes.
>push them down stairs and then get eveyone to back you up saying he tripped.
>all go out on strike until the wanker is sacked.
>get them sacked or worse by planting other peoples tools in their tool bag
>steal their tools so they get pissed and end up going to another job
>people take them to one side and threaten them to sort it out or else.
>people drill holes in pipes and cut cables to make the arsehole look like their work is shit and dosen't know what they are doing.

99% of the time every one gets on well and there is rarely a person every one hates, though they are quickly disposed of and black listed so they never set a foot on sites again if there ever is one.
>>
>>38788576

I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose my job because I went to HR about one of my co-worker forcing a project to use out of date software. Just so she can hire her brother and sister.
>>
>>38788748
Why did you fucked yourself like that ?
>>
>tfw working in IT for a multi million dollar company that basically runs its business on improperly licensed or cracked software
>>
>>38788748
Why would you get fired for that? And why wouldn't you report that to Internal Audit instead?
>>
>>38788685
I worked in construction as well and I saw a couple of these cases too
But most of the time it just ended in a fist fight.
Honestly if someone pissed you off that much just tell the site manager to move you or him to a different site or location
If your working for a small company your kinda fucked then
>>
>>38789932
It's what you are supposed to do.

>>38790028
A couple of software engineers forced a meeting against my department and a friend of mine was going to be thrown under the bus even thought it wasn't his fault. So I told the truth,
>>
>>38790230
I'm still not understanding this.
Are you gonna get fired because you knew this shit was going down and said nothing and potentially let the company spend thousands of dollars on those two useless parasites?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.