[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you robots don't know what you seek. You can seek to live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1500953477988.jpg (47KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1500953477988.jpg
47KB, 500x461px
you robots don't know what you seek. You can seek to live life as chad, as I do, but what do you gain? The only way to achieve success is adopting a borderline sociopathy, if "sociopathy" means deriving life from manipulating social circumstance and power into benefit, in true sociopaths only a need to come out on top but in you empaths a need to find unity, purpose, life through what living the 'chad' life only serves to hedge the chances of occuring. to adopt sociopathy, and a break in your empathy when you are already so full of it, is to adopt loneliness

you believe your troubles begin at the rift between what can be understood about you and what is apparent about you. you're wrong.Your troubles lie in your self, in a weak ego and amplified sensitivity that. Only serves to create a buffer between you and the uncaring, brutal world you have found yourself in. What if there was no purpose in life? What if all media has done is manipulate you, as its purpose was and always have been, and you have been unlucky enough to make artificial, idealized circumstances and actions into your mindset? What if all the advice ever told to you was right; that all you can strive to do is make your own luck, and ergo manipulate what you can around you to greaten the chances of success?

It would hurt you to hear that you as yourself will never be good enough; it is true, for you give nothing to even allow life to throw you the social dice rolls to allow you happiness. But success starts with you, robots. Success starts with not assuming traits on people based on how they manipulate social circumstance, how they utilize superficial connections and sex to find unity and purpose in another. The perfect girl for you is out there; but how will you find her if you wallow in self-pity and call her a skank for following what her heart tells her will find her the love she is looking for?
>>
>>38788129
You gain the ability to fufill your basic human desires of social contact, love, and societal success. You also fufill your biological/material needs like having sex and buying nice things.

Sort of agree with other 2 paras, but not every robot has the same problems. There are just as many robots with overinflated egos and total lack of empathy as there are with weak egos and amped sensitivity.
>>
>>38788208
I agree with you on that, but do you suppose those robots really suffer? If they do, do you suppose they would debase themselves as to imprison themselves in this hellholle of negative positive feedback, echochambering, and the validation of ideals and mindsets invariably toxic to normal social functioning?
>>
shit I forgot when I reposted this to title 'message from a crossfaded chad-aspie'
>>
neways hope you all appreciate some wisdom, you stay safe you kids
>>
neways pls respond :(( im heer 4 u guys
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.