[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

divorce general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: childhood.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
childhood.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
How old were you when your parents divorced? How would your life be different if your parents never divorced? Which parent raised you? What's an experience you had caused by the divorce?
>>
>>38788079
I kind of wish my parents had gotten divorced but then my life would have been even shittier living in like some bullshit apartment with one or the other, but then again it would have motivated me to move out and get my own place and start my own life instead of being an adult live-at-home NEET that is fine with mediocrity.

They're still married but they sleep in separate rooms and watch TV in separate rooms and don't ever do anything together like all the other normie parents I see walking around after supper and all that.
>>
>>38788079
parents divorced in 7th grade, was raised by my dad. They divorced because my brother played victim and said my dad abused him, even tho the court couldn't prove it and i know for a fact it isnt true. i honestly dont know would it would be like if they decided to stay together, but right now i just graduated highschool and am not going to college and my life has been going downhill since
>>
File: 1500423641653.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500423641653.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
My parents divorced when I was a toddler. I ended up being raised by an over protective mom who didn't let me do anything without her supervision, probably because there wasn't a father to counteract her.The result was me not having any friends growing up which lead me to being a massive antisocial faggot. I hate my dad so fucking much and I've never met him
>>
>>38788079
This image trigger me. Like only "girls" are suffering from divorce. Holy kek I hate this blatant misandrism.
>>
>>38788079
around 7 years old. mom moved to different apartments as often as she brought deadbeats home. dad was gone most of the time, staying with him was the shit because he was fun and wouldn't suddenly flip shit and get mad. he stayed at the same house until i was 16. he found wife material and married her. drifted apart since then because hes a different person now. a whipped shell, some kind of mister normal. he shows his true colors when his wife is away but it takes days for that. mom is different too. seems worn out by dealing with my stupid sisters retarded bullshit.
getting sent here and there without having a say and acting as some kind of a message boy was a pain. also people had this misconception that celebrating christmas and birthdays are fun. its not when its some half assed stressful formality and get yelled at when your parents got you the same gift.
>>
>>38789613
>celebrating christmas and birthdays are fun
celebrating them twice is what i meant
>>
>How old were you when your parents divorced?
Not even a year old.
They had me as a mistake and it made them hate each other.

Feels bad.
>>
>>38789068
Could be a female (male)
>>
My parents' divorce is my favorite subject, I think. I could talk about it for hours.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.