[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone on this board that hates on women because apparently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 1501080170360.webm (531KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501080170360.webm
531KB, 400x300px
Everyone on this board that hates on women because apparently they will leave you for chad is so hilarious. Imagine you anon
>begin dating solid 3/10 grill who is like you in every way including being a 3/10
>happiest of times together
>she just gets you
>buys you your favorite videogame for christmas
>likes all the music you like
>then one day you end up at a party (unrealistic i know but bear with me here)
>your gf is at home waiting on you hoping you have a good night out
>look around party and see 10/10 stacy
>she looks right at you with those gorgeous big eyes and smiles
>Walks up to you and flirts with you the whole night
>She begins touching you and every instinctual fibre in you in screaming to fuck her
>stacy pulls you into the room and gets on her knees and unzips your pants
>looking up at you with gorgeous 10/10 face
What do you do anon? Thats what i fucking thought
Youre all fucking horny chimps go fuck yourselves
>>
>implying I wouldn't just shut down her flirting attempts easily with my masterfully autistic disposition
Just because you're a scumbag doesn't mean the rest of us are.
>>
>>38786531
>Walks up to you and flirts with you the whole night
No, women, especially Stacies, especially for 3/10s (rarely even for Chad) make the first step. They are the ones approached.

Guys can control their instincts and think of long term consequences. And if you think some stacy vagina is any different after the deed is done, you are a fucking retard. Girls don't consider this. And girls hope to keep that newly arrived Chad in their lives.
>>
>>38786531
>What do you do anon?
I would not, and fuck you.
>>
>>38786531
Nah dawg I have a 3/10 robot gf and she's fucking great as you described. Stacy can fuck off I instead go home and fuck my fembot that will do anything I want.
>>
>>38786531
>Women
>Dating me

OP, a 3/10 would even leave me for the virgin if she even tried to date me, that's just how bad it is
>>
>>38786531
Stop projecting you fucking loser..
I've dated 8/10 Stacy and chatted with 10/10 Stacy and told her to fuck off because I wasn't having her shit

I've had one gf and she cheated because women are whores, it's in their DNA
>>
Like dude, what the hell, no girl does that, even drunk as fuck

Post a more realistic scenario next time
>>
>>38786682
Keep telling yourself that, we both know youre trying to convince yourself here too. You jack off 3 times a day thinking about girls that you wish you would never get
>>38786710 by 8/10 and 10/10 i guarantee it was actually 5/10 and 7/10
>>
>>38786778
>jacking off 3 times a day thinking about girls
>not just jacking off while thinking about nothing
you really don't get it
>>
>>38786721
How would you know youve never been to a party dumbass. Ive slept with over 20 women in my life and multiple girls came onto me inb4 chad im like an 8/10 max skinny manchild
>>
>>38786800
How the fuck do u jack it thinking about nothing i would never be able to cum
>>
File: 1499661576922.jpg (63KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
1499661576922.jpg
63KB, 800x599px
>>38786531
Well i would wrench arm away from that roastie, go home, tell the other roastie to fuck off and kick her out of my home and thats that.
Then id watch some anime, what do ya think of that OP?
>>
>>38786656
Even if a women would never do that youre still proving my point true because a chad would totally approach and bang a 3/10 if nothing else was there. And you would bang stacy if she did the same
>>
>>38786825
By just tugging your willy for a bit
>>
>>38786804
>haha im not a chad im just very good looking
ok
>>
>>38786906
Apparently i have ED then cos i go soft unless im thinking about something really hot
>>38786927
Very good looking? Theres millions of dudes probably better looking than me. And i have no muscles. Honestly just be real with girls and stop trying to act like some kind of image. The less you give a fuck about anything (including them) the more theyre into you. Stop putting that pussy on a pedestal my dude
>>
Funny how this thread is dying cos all the bryans have no retort to truth.
I think women are kinda dumb too but theres so much womenhating not based on reality. Sad!
>>
>>38787098
8/10 is very good looking. That's the point of a 10 point scale.
>Honestly just be real with girls and stop trying to act like some kind of image. The less you give a fuck about anything (including them) the more theyre into you. Stop putting that pussy on a pedestal my dude
You really don't have a clue lol
>>
>>38786778
No actually they were 8/10 and 10/10 but you can keep projecting your virginity
>>
>>38787174
I told you I would not go with her and that's that. You have no proof I would.
>>
>>38786531
>What do you do anon?
Tell stacy that she is dead sexy and invited to a threesome with my gf
>3/10 grill who is like you in every way
So I practically know there is agreement at home

>Thats what i fucking thought
did ya now?
>>
>>38787208
Ok so if i dont have a clue please enlighten me mr women expert
>>
>>38787322
plenty of anons are "real" with women and don't put pussy on a pedestal, the key difference is that those anons are unattractive
>>
>>38787396
Not like im sleeping with 10/10 stacies as an 8/10. If youre a 3/10 fat tub of lard then dont expect to be able to date anything more
>>
>>38786531
Reject her advances because I'm not a degenerate.
>>
>>38786531
You bet your ass it's apparent you mongo.
Literally every single one of us is from single parent households and knows only people from single parent households, the fucking aftermath of women leaving men suffuses my life and shapes my character.
And for all you're attempts at shifting blame, who gets fucked by divorce? Is it the man who gets free shit and the kids? Who is it?

Fuck off.
>>
>>38787439
It's not like a 3/10 man has any chances at all, 3/10 women still want attractive men too and are pretty delusional.
>>
>>38786531
>What do you do anon?
wake up and cry
>>
>>38786531
>>38786531
I would go home to my gf because I love her. What's the dilemma? That I can't reject a Stacy?
>>
>>38787509
Thats just no true lol i know plenty of ugly couples. Try just talking to a girl anon. Just try. And dont set your sights or expectations too high. Being a jaded women hater is just as bad as a jaded man hating feminist.
>>
>>38787552
It is patently true, ugly women think they are average and want at least an average man. The norm for an "ugly couple" is for the man to be a point or two higher on the scale. It's only when the dude has money that I've seen the opposite.
>>
>>38787676
Maybe its because you think youre a 5/10 but youre a 3 and wondering why 5s wont date you?
>>
>>38787731
I'm talking about my observations of other people you silly.
>>
>>38787770
Lets be real, neither of us has any hard evidence for our argument. Why not just take women as a case by case basis instead of lumping people together?
>>
>>38786531
If I was actually in love with my gf I would never even look at Stacy
>>
>>38787851
Because case by case bases are unwieldy for shitposting.
>>
>>38787920
Woah true that sorry for wasting your time m8 i was in the wrong
>>
File: 1474836728560.png (213KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474836728560.png
213KB, 500x375px
>>38787874
>>38787535
>>38787441
>this conduct is absolutely incomprehensible to OP (female) who would be "helplessly" tempted by Chad at first glance
The roastie species disgusts me. All of the poor qualities of man's character with none of the good.
>>
I would absolutely never cheat

My morals are all that I have
>>
>>38788049
Haha OP here im a dude. Its really funny how people whove never had sex think they arent desperate.
>>
>>38788318
if they were desperate they probably would have got a hooker by now
>>
>>38787851
Case by case basis is useless for establishing a risk factor.
This is all to the point of establishing the risk associated with women.
The risk of them leaving you is high.

If I build a house of cards and it doesn't blow over, I would be a fucking idiot to assume houses of cards can withstand wind.

But that's what you're asking me to do.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.