[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad Dad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1501623670017.jpg (393KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1501623670017.jpg
393KB, 2000x1400px
Do any of you have a Chad for a father that's disappointed in you?
>>
>>38786022
i never got the disappointed parents meme, if anyone is disappointed it should be the son at the parents for being idiots and failing at raising him.
>>
>>38786022
My dad is fasho a cyborg.
>>
My dad isn't white so can't be a chad but he was smooth as fuck in his 20's.
>>
>>38786022
my dad was a beta who liked to be an asshole with his small kids
>>
>>38786022
He "did some illegal things" which got him quite a lot of money and was in a band, lots of one night stands and very short relationships apparently.
He's a manlet though, and I'm 6'0 which really makes me think about how stupid the height meme is and how unimportant it actually is to roasties
>>
>>38786532
>He's a manlet though, and I'm 6'0 which really makes me think about how stupid the height meme is and how unimportant it actually is to roasties
The average male height only reached half of what it is today during the 70s
>>
>>38786592
>Average males were 3'0 in the 1970s.

Woah, we have gotten a lot taller since then
>>
>>38786592

So before 1970 humanity was made up of 3'4 hobbit creatures?
>>
>>38786022
Somewhat. He was an attractive jacked 6'4 turbochad whereas I am a manlet and literally autistic. Even then though I'm the least fucked up among my siblings so he is counting on me to be successful inspite of autism.
>>
File: 06-32-24-1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
06-32-24-1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
My father is a 54 year old Chad. He has to remind me every day about how many friends, girls and fun he had when he was young. He says I'm a "fucking failure" because I have none of that. He felt the need to tell me that he lost his virginity when he was 13. Also, when he was my age (23) he got married.
BTW this man laughed at me and called me a faggot when I got diagnosed with depression 3 years ago and refused to pay for my therapy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.