[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

writing a message to my Ex. any pointers? hints? tips? suggestions?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: wqtqwttqwtqw.png (75KB, 1355x576px) Image search: [Google]
wqtqwttqwtqw.png
75KB, 1355x576px
writing a message to my Ex.

any pointers? hints? tips? suggestions?

Please help.

Also yeah if this goes badly (90% chance) she will call the police.
>>
>>38784562
Is this a bait thread? Sorry I'm a bit high.
>>
>>38784562
Don't. As someone who regularly disappoint women in long term relationships: DO. NOT. SEND.
>>
>>38784583
No it's not bait.

>>38784606
I don't care I just want to stop feeling bad.
>>
>>38784637
Write this out and keep it in your drawer, but don't send it to her. It's just going to prolong the pain for both parties. Nothing but time is going to make you feel better.
>>
>>38784678
It's been a year.
>>
>>38784786
That's barely any time, honestly.

If you scratch this scab, it's going to take longer to heal.
>>
>>38784562
This is most likely the same girl who has been abusing tons of other robots and similar people. Just know that she will read your message, laugh at how incredibly naive you are, and then continue ignoring you while you cry forever.
>>
>>38784562
>any pointers? hints? tips? suggestions?
yeah, don't.
what are you, some kind of woman that you need to pointlessly stir up drama?
>>
>>38784928
It's kinda the opposite, I'm trying to talk to her solely to apologize for my own actions and try to move on.

maybe one day as friends, but right now, even that future isn't even a possibility.
>>
>>38784950
What were your actions? Did you keep information about her?
>>
>>38784606
Yeah, this. She doesn't care about you man. You're taking whatever small shred of dignity you have left and running it through a steaming pile of fresh shit by contacting her.
>>
>>38784950
just fuck off dude, she doesn't want to talk to you
she won't ever talk to you again
you're just doing this for your own ego, hoping desperately that she'll read it so you get the last word in
grow up and just let it go
>>
As an actual woman, don't. Just leave her.
>>
>>38785036
that is some really, seriously hurtful stuff.

why would you say these things when I'm obviously in a lot of pain already because of this.

I have tried to let it go, I have tried to move on, but I just want to say sorry and fix this, why is that wrong? why can't we just talk once and be forgiven.

>>38785074
Why though, why is it so easy for her to emotionally destroy me and leave me in the dark for a year?
>>
>>38784562
Please stop youre gonna make it worse and feel worse
>>
File: oitsthisway.jpg (68KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
oitsthisway.jpg
68KB, 655x509px
>>38784562
You're unironically using windows, she will never take you seriously.
>>
NO OP
beta as fuck, delete it, get a new girl and move on with your life
>>
>>38785150
Why though.

orangutan
>>
>>38785124
because you're being a giant fucking pussy that can't accept the fact you got taken for a fucking ride by a person who does not give a flying fuck about YOU
a person like that doesn't read the text equivalent of a drunk phonecall from her ex
they ignore it and move on with their day like nothing happened
so again, grow the fuck up
>>
>>38785178
because it's whiny, pathetic, cringey and won't make either of you feel better
>>
>>38785124
Being shitty comes far too easily to some people. Don't buy into her bs and try to just let go. I'd recommend therapy, it helped me in a similar situation.
Good luck, OP.
>>
>I
>I
>I

>I
>I
>I

>D

>I
>I

>I
>I
>I

*I* think you have a problem.
>>
>>38784562
Never ever contact an ex gf for any reason.
>>
>>38784562
DO NOT SEND ANON
If you do this it will be even worse
Man come on, play something or come on a disc but don't send it i swear man i know what i'm talking about
>>
>>38784562
Tell the sky, not her. There is no woman on planet earth who, after telling you not to contact her or else and actually meaning it, will read that opening paragraph and do anything other than call the police. You sound pathetic and like you're on the edge of being a serial killer. You need to do you and leave her out of it, because she's done with you.

Case in point: 'Oh a year is enough for me to learn...'. No it wasn't. You say you don't want to act like an entitled dickhead WHILE ACTING LIKE AN ENTITLED DICKHEAD! If you didn't learn that alone, what the hell else could you have learned? Let her go.
>>
>>38785194
again, really hostile for literally no reason.

and it isn't really drunk, I don't even drink anymore.

Why are you saying this shit?

Like do you think I'm completely in the wrong and stuff?

why do my emotions mean absolutely nothing, genuinely curious.
>>
You're going to tell yourself you're doing it to apologize and make amends. You're actually doing it so you can feel better.

All that's going to happen if you send it is both of you will feel worse and you'll take longer to get over it. You need to admit that your judgment here isn't sound; you're emotionally impaired. Don't do this.
>>
Way too long, you need to cut a lot of stuff
>>
>>38785301
you're completely and utter wrong, take it from literally everyone on this thread telling you not to do it

if you care about yourself move on and find another girl
>>
Don't send. Impose will on yourself. You'll never be forgiven and she will mock you and secretly begin to hate you more.
>>
>>38785230
what the fuck else am I going to start a sentence with, this has affected me a lot, yeah, but that doesn't mean I don't care about her.
>>
File: yugioh_nigga_kill_yourself.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
yugioh_nigga_kill_yourself.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>38785301
because you're coming off a giant whiny pussy, a person with not a shred of dignity left. you prostrating yourself, crying, begging, kissing her feet, to a person that frankly does not want to talk to you.
you know what one year of not talking means? it means "i never ever want to see you again, even if you had a fucking organ i needed."
you KNOW what the likely outcome of this is going to be. everyone in this thread is fucking screaming it at you, like a fucking retarded kid that just doesn't get it and never will.
kill yourself. honestly.
>>
File: BXJyYFCBAJO.jpg (123KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
BXJyYFCBAJO.jpg
123KB, 625x625px
>>38784562
OP girls are strange. best idea is to let her come to you.
if youre thinking about writing a letter it's probably that same selfishness that ended ur relationship anyway
>>
>it's selfish for me to ATTEMPT to apologise to her and try to move on, everyone thinks I am super manipulative, a dick and putting my emotions before hers, when she has been the one that has blanked me out for a YEAR over WORDS (not even actions)

Tell me why the fuck are you guys right and I'm wrong.

and I don't give a fuck about myself anymore.

I'd rather send this and TRY to move on and fix things than wake up every day and feel like shit. why do I need to just feel like shit.
>>
>>38785440
come on dude.

so I'm just meant to accept that this person will hate me for the rest of my life and there's nothing i can do to fix that?

I'm trying to fix things, not make things worse.
>>
File: rewrite.png (8KB, 767x117px) Image search: [Google]
rewrite.png
8KB, 767x117px
>>38784562
>>38785304

Edited it just 4u
>>
>>38785652
yes. the sooner you accept that, the easier you'll get over it, and move the fuck on with your life. it's only a woman. go find another one. you'll be shocked at how easily people are replaced.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.