[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who wears his backpack everywhere and acts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4416.jpg (34KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4416.jpg
34KB, 387x461px
>that guy who wears his backpack everywhere and acts like it's normal
>>
>>38779065
There's nothing wrong with carrying a backpack
>>
I'm a lone wanderer OKAY.
maybe I ride a bicycle to work OKAY
maybe I like having a change of clothes and some water wherever I am. Maybe I don't want to go out smelling of your pig of a mom after I've fucked her, came all over her greasy body then rolled around her smearing everything on me while she cried out my name.
maybe I want to have a shower in your bathroom after I did the act. then I want to wear some clothes. maybe someone gives me a parcel and I need to carry it but want to keep my hands free.
how about that you jerk.
>>
>>38779092
Looks like we found him boys
>>
>>38779065
But carrying a shopping bag hurts my arms...
>>
File: 1478160289516.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478160289516.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
That guy who...
>wore the same ratty article of clothing for months on end (usually a hole ridden hoody)
>sat with a group of more socially competent people at lunch, but never got invited to hang out after school (he was lucky if most of them knew his name)
>skipped out on school socials and dances, claiming to be above it, but secretly knew it was because he was too chickenshit to ask girls out
>regularly took dares to eat w/e foul mixture of food his 'friends' made at lunch
>had a roller backpack
>carried around a briefcase
>had fingerless gloves
>wrote/privately said edgy shit but never got in much trouble with school authorities
>wore white socks and tennis shoes outside gym
>believed he was smart, despite never making more than a B+/A- average in normal courses
>mistook loneliness and neuroticism for intelligence and uniqueness
>quoted vidya/movies/anime; tried to emulate characters from said media
>didn't change in the locker rooms (afraid)
>made fun of special ed kids since that was the only group below him
>stole small food items from the cafeteria (and sometimes bragged about it)
>had a much more socially successful sibling who barely interacted with them, or did so out of pity
>called one of his teachers 'mom' by accident.
>>
>>38779494
I did a few of these but drake is still corny
>>
File: michaeljordan.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
michaeljordan.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>38779792
Have some Barry Bonds then, friend.
>>
>>38779065
Fuck you op it makes me feel safe
>>
File: 1498621262362.jpg (343KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498621262362.jpg
343KB, 1080x1080px
>>38780008
found the autist
point and laugh everyone!
>>
wtf should i wear then if i need to carry light material
>>
>>38779494
Delet this

Oh well i guess i know what to fix now
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.