[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: to what extent do you think my hatred of certain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Serious question: to what extent do you think my hatred of certain groups of people, desire to kill people and create wars, and extremist politics is related to my sexual frustration and lack of gf?
>>
>>38778440
Honestly your lack of gf and social anchorage allows for a clearer perspective that isn't gauged from the views of others and lets you see the practicality in extremist regimes. you might just be a faggot tho so idk
>>
>>38778528
this
originally oreganoed
>>
all of that is completely sane. you are clear headed. you can see the past present and future all at once, friend. use your power wisely.
>>
I already hated niggers and dunecones before my social life went bonkers, so I doubt it is your main reason.
It does however give a certain extra fuel to the hatred, especially when muh diversity gets forcefed to you by the media while rapefugees are treated like they are above the law.
>>
>>38778664
i already am a dunecoon. i hate kikes, anglos and walmart-niggers.
>>
>>38778440
No I am married with a pregnant wife. I still have a desire to wipe certain races off the face of the Earth for the good of humanity as a whole. Pretty funny thing is once my wife got pregnant it only increased my hatred of other races and communists.
>>
File: IMG_1513.jpg (31KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1513.jpg
31KB, 220x220px
>>38778440
>my hatred of certain groups of people, desire to kill people and create wars, and extremist politics
>desire to kill people and create wars, and extremist politics
>and extremist politics
>extremist politics
>politics
I found your problem. Now pay me my scheckles goy and get back to being part of the sensationalist political scheme so me and Schlomo Goldstein can profit off of your ignorance and lack of a gf.
>mfw OP actually believes extremist politics is any different than normal politics
>mfw OP doesn't realize both sides are just pawns used to incite further conflict
>mfw OP is an autistic NatSoc who will only play further into my scheme
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.