[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As of a few days ago, I'm a qualified ninja, as close as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0702.jpg (18KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0702.jpg
18KB, 184x184px
As of a few days ago, I'm a qualified ninja, as close as you can be in modern times anyway

AMA
>>
What did you have to do, take a chunin exam?
>>
>>38776502
No, you have to find a local ninja, if you're lucky there might be a ninjutsu dojo but good ones are rare, I managed to find one through my MMA dojo and asked if he'd take me on, you need to already have a few black belts, (I had a black belt in karate, kung fu, aikido and hanbojutsu) he gave me a huge list of books to read and sent me to train in parkour, fast forward about two years and I've got another two black belts and am breddy gud at parkour, I learned everything from the books that I could and when he was satisfied he shook my hand and told me I'm a ninja, I'm currently looking for a ninjutsu dojo to get some kind of certification and I'm still pursuing more black belts (thinking about Krav Maga and Brazilian ju jitsu next)

That's the VERY short version of the story
>>
File: 1501551036302.png (675KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
1501551036302.png
675KB, 689x693px
I'll be joining a Ninpo dojo soon, what exactly would I have to do to be a qualified ninja? I know that I must work hard and I am willing to do so.
>>
>>38776677
How can I practice ninjutsu in my backyard? I've been using a butter knife as a throwing knife but I wanna study take downs and armed combat as well as the art of kunai I wanna stick like 3 kunai in a tree at once.
>>
>>38776677
whats your favorite jutsu?
>>
>>38776714
Learning ninjutsu doesn't make you a ninja, you need to know a broad range of martial arts so you can be flexible, you also need to work on the mental aspect as well, it's just as important to understand deception and misdirection as it is to fight

>>38776734
Obviously you could just grab some books and do what they tell you, but at the end of the day you don't know if you're doing it right or wrong unless you've got someone who knows teaching you

>>38776740
Well my personal favourite fighting move is shoulder checking them, grabbing the legs at the back of the knees and lifting them up, causing them to fly on to their back, because they go flat down if there was a pole or branch or something poking up they'd be impaled, simple and effective
>>
>>38777310
so you use the wooden impalement jutsu
what combination of chakras do you use to summon the branch and how difficult would it be for a beginner to learn this jutsu?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.