[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Spend all my days off adventuring with recorder >fall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6164.jpg (126KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6164.jpg
126KB, 1280x800px
>Spend all my days off adventuring with recorder
>fall in love with her after she sings me her lullaby
>realise how lonely and isolated I've become, yet still happy when I'm with recorder in skyrim

Help me
>>
>>38776267
get sex mods and see her getting fucked by a army
that will make you understand that she is just a model in a fucking videogame
>>
>>38776267
Who or what is recorder
>>
>>38776267
gosh skyrim graphics have aged horribly
>>
>>38776587
For a 6 year old game I think it's doing quite well for itself out of the other games of it's time.
>>
>>38776614
Biased comparision.
You're comparing ultrafuckingmodded versus vanilla games.

And btw Witcher 2 is the same age; but looks miles better (yea not completely open world I know).

The actual problem with Skyrim has always been the engine, and the poly models that are appalling. It was true on day1 and it's true now.
>>
File: 15962-1-1479075213.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
15962-1-1479075213.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Same thing happened to me, except with Ellen in Fallout 4
>They're both VA'd by the same person

So this is the power of the Voice...
>>
For a sec i thought Op meant recorder as flute.
I had a harmonica that i called lily. She made the cutest sounds and everytime we played it felt like kissing. We want on so many forest trips together. And then one day i lost her. FUCK
Anyways i moved on and plan on getting ocarina this time.
Anyone wanna name her?
>>
>>38777420
are you that degenerate that you had a waifu flute??

name the ocarina Fitzgerald
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.