[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you browsed /pol/ for 10 minutes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4146.jpg (81KB, 565x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4146.jpg
81KB, 565x930px
>tfw you browsed /pol/ for 10 minutes
>>
File: tumblr_npqykkFaln1rt3jeeo7_400.png (10KB, 257x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npqykkFaln1rt3jeeo7_400.png
10KB, 257x269px
>>38775181
>perfect 3D waifus don't exi-
>>
>>38775196
She's one hell of a multitasker
>>
>>38775181
She must love black cock a hell of a lot
>>
>>38775181
lol im actually impressed a female even knows the Waffen-SS

normie females generallydont know shit other than what the kikes tell youthem If they like a band, or have a hobby that is not basic as fuck it is because they think they are "supposed to like it", just whatever is on the TV or whatever
If you ever meet a girl who has an interesting or "unique" taste in either music or literature, it is literally just imprinting from one of her previous boyfriends
human beings are not "treated" like cattle, human beings ARE cattle, they need to be hooked up to a machine and milked and smash their fucking heads in with hammers SASH their fucking heads in
Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses.

Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. Fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.
SMASH THEIR FUCKING HEADS IN
>>
I would like to date her.
>>
>romanian
>teenager
Fuck off with your sluts.
>>
>>38775181
LARP
A
R
P
>>
after the nigger and beaner nazi, we now have the gypsy nazi.
>>
>>38775259
Are you sure?
She might actually be the President of the Nazi Party.
>>
>>38775288
shitty bait, fuck off
>>
>>38775242
Sam hyde quote :))
>>
>>38775181
how the fuck do you get the nickname "sheep"
I'm Romanian and never heard anyone get called that, not even as an insult.
>>
>>38775362
It's probably her lastname, retard.
>>
>>38775362
I don't know, but it makes me feel like a New Zealander.
>>
>>38775376
there's no such thing, you inbred chode gobbler
>>
>>38775397
>implying "Oaie" doesn't exist as a Romanian lastname
http://nume.ottomotor.ro/en?search=Oaie&type=text

Please go back.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>38775181
romanian, she and >>38775223
would be absolutely smited in eugenics.
>>
File: 1500247821223.gif (994KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
1500247821223.gif
994KB, 600x588px
>>38775181
>lives in Brasov, Romania
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.