[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get back in shape? I just don't have the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4341.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4341.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
How the fuck do I get back in shape? I just don't have the mind for it back in the day I had a fitness buddy that lived up the road and we did shit together now he's moved away and we never talk so I have no one to stay in shape with and I live in a small town so it's like fucking impossible to do anything there's no one in my town going on walks alone is so boring all I can think about is how much it sucks.

I have a friend in the town over 20 minutes but I have no license so it's sketchy as fuck driving there but I can't just sit alone all the time idk what to do. I hate either being trapped inside or having to drive it's fucking bull shit. Why can't I just do stuff on foot.

I was like 170-180 back in the day and I'd sometime get up to like 185 or 190 but now I'm fucking 230. I see them move the scale at the doctors office and I fucking lose it and my fat distribution is NOT kind I have to pencil thin or I have man tits.
>>
Go read the sticky over on >>>/fit/ and maybe hit up some of hte threads

They're nice people and will help you out but they have a pretty low tolerance for repeating themselves or people not reading the sticky, so please do that.
>>
>>38774284
>tfw 22 year old with a dad bod
>>tfw want to get in shape but it cost too much money I.e gym, food

I guess I'll stay fat I'm too intelegent to play into the jew fitness meme
>>
>>38774306
I know about calories and exercise we studied it for years but I just can't do it. I can't just work out in a house alone it sucks. I can't go on walks without talking and shit me and my friend always laughed our balls off when we did something and that's what made it work.
>>
>>38774306
>but they have a pretty low tolerance

I have a low tolerance for faggots and that entire board is full of them

No way I'm browsing that board.
>>
>>38774324
Op here again no it doesn't. All me and my friend did was not eat fattening foods all the time and we would always jog around town and when we needed to work out we did chin ups on anything and push ups we also had a gym at the school that was free we didn't use it much except for one year
>>
>>38774345
>All me and my friend did was not eat fattening foods
"healthy food"cost more and takes longer to make

>a gym at the school that was free
Well lucky you I'm out of high school and a gym membership is $30 a month

Fucking hell you're reading comprehension is god awful. Fucking fat idiot.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.