[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>would like a gf >to get a gf I have to... >be confidant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: 12312312343.jpg (19KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
12312312343.jpg
19KB, 660x330px
>would like a gf

>to get a gf I have to...
>be confidant
>have cool hobbies
>have lots of money
>work out
>have a big social circle
>not allowed to show the slightest sign of autism
>not be reliant on her
>be a sex god

What's the point?

It feels like after doing all that stuff that getting a gf would just be a step back.

Getting a gf and spending my time with her would just make me lesser in all the things I did to acquire the gf in the first place. At most she'd be a status symbol and child dispensary. Not something that would help me mature as a person since I had to do all the maturing to get her in the first place.

I really wish I didn't think about stuff like this so much, but it gets to me sometimes...
>>
Stop making excuses and get a gf if you want one.
>>
File: 1349325926243.jpg (15KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
1349325926243.jpg
15KB, 221x225px
>have to go down this checklist I made to get a gf

At most you're purposely holding yourself back because you're too afraid to try.
>>
Actually,the only thing you need is a mental stability and good job stability. All that ither shit you said is optional.
>>
There is no point
Just try to numb yourself with 2D
We're simply not meant to have real gfs
>>
>>38774180

Stop being a fucking normie faggot and get out
>>
>>38774192
If you don't want a gf then stop whining.
>>
>>38774165
> be me
> has gf
> doesnt have to go down a fucking checklist to get one
just quit being so autismo and socialize not all girls are stacys
>>
>>38774225
>just quit being so autismo and socialize
Ah yea great advice
Do I also have to be myself?
>>
>>38774219

Stfu normal faggot and get off my board you don't belong here your normal so anything you say is shit automatically.
>>
>>38774165
>be confidant
Assuming you didn't mean tight-lipped, you don't actually have to be confident, you just have to act confident at the right times (fake it 'till you make it; this advice goes way beyond women).
>have cool hobbies
Or have the same/similar hobbies. Find girls who like what you like. The pool shrinks, but your ability to actually talk about mutual interests and enjoy them together skyrockets.
>have lots of money
As long as you're not broke, the only people you're turning off by not being rich are the ones you don't really want to be with. Gold diggers won't love you anon.
>work out
It's neither necessary nor sufficient, but it's a big help. It'll also help with 'acting' confident and overall increase your happiness (hormones and neurotransmitters are affected long-term by being active). I know it's hard to start, but do whatever you can.
Having a social circle just shows you're sociable, but as long as you can demonstrate that you're sociable to her you're fine without the circle.
You can be a sperg/autist, just not when it counts.
>not be reliant on her
You can be, but this will ruin your life so you're doing yourself a favor by learning not to be.
>be a sex god
It's very easy anon. The only thing that will get in your way here is if you get too nervous, so just work on that (visualization, or maybe hire a hooker).

You really don't need to be so top-notch. So many men have given up and aren't trying to the point that they're passing up opportunities every day. Put yourself out there, learn from every failure and partial success, you'll make it anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>38774260
It's not your board, dumbass. Go to wizchan if you want to whine about not wanting a gf.
>>
What a load of horseshit. Even fat neckbeard NEETs have managed to get gfs.
>>
>>38774165
>At most she'd be a status symbol and child dispensary

Have you ever fallen in love you fucking faggot? Also "just" a child dispensary is a silly thing to say because if you really want your own children you need a woman

>>38774261
A sensible post OP you should read it
>>
>>38774165

>be confidant
I'm not confident at all
>have cool hobbies
I can play guitar poorly, otherwise Vidya poorly and masturbating too frequently/vigorously
>have lots of money
No money
>work out
Just started going to gym occasionally, not fit
Have 0 friends where I currently live
Often drop spaghetti
>not be reliant on her
She is the sole breadwinner
>Be a sex god
My wang is pretty good. She isn't that into sex though.

We've been together 7 years, married for 1.5.
>>
>>38774266

Yes it is this is a beta male board not a normal people board get out it's called r9k for a reason dumbass also wizardchan is for 30 year old virgins you dumb normie.
>>
OP here. I'm taking your posts to heart. I'm somewhat neurotic and anxious around women (I'm not around women much) which is probably holding me back the most. I ordered some Phenibut so that might help.
>>
>>38774440
The phenibut will probably do wonders for you. I've tried other gabapentinoids for cutting anxiety and making me sociable and they beat practically every other drug.
>>
lost my first and only long term gf to money, had none and it affected everything

>go out
>she has to pay most of the time
>constantly worry about being able to pay my rent and bills
>chronic underspending, less than 10 bucks on food a week
>she wants to go on vacation
>no money
>she can afford to do fancy internships while i work the summer to scrape a living

i just wanted to be loved and love in return
>>
File: 1501575695746.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501575695746.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
>>38774165
For a roastie cunt (all women) to get a bf all they have to do is
>Exist.
And even then they don't have to do that because of necrophillia and people going after 2d waifus

Whereas as a man you have to
>Be 6'2"
>200lbs but 10 percent bodyfat
>Impeccable washboard abs
>At least an 8/10 face to be considered average.
>Rich or a nigger. Unless they skank is dirt poor in which case you'll just get left for a richer guy.
>7 inch dick
>I'm at least 5 sports teams.
>Have never played Vidya in their life
>Chiseled jaw
>Great sense of style
>Stupid normalfag hobbies that only women and normies are too stupid too understand.
>Have a low iq (so the dumb cunts understand you)

This is why I sent my own way.
>>
>>38774225
Haha yes they are all Stacey's at least the ones that matter are.
They are all stupid cunts.
Name one helpful thing invented by a woman who wasn't helped by a man or didn't claim a man's work

Go on... I'm waiting
Oh and while your at it you could try and prove to me that not all cunts are the same. Go on... I want a good ol' laugh
>>
>>38774583
FUCKTHIS KEYBOARD I MEANT WENT NOT SENT THE KEYS ARE TOO FUCKONG SMALL
>>
>>38774583
Why don't you tripfag as "Miserable virgin loser", it's more fitting for you.
>>
>>38774165
I don't know why you oldfag neckbeards create these rules/checklist it only makes your life harder.

Funny thing is you probably still work at a fast food joint yet you prioritize getting a gf over everything. That's how you know you have failed in life.
>>
>>38774635
Ah here we see the typical normalfaggot. Looks like this one has seen an opinion that scares him as it is intellectual and not about a nightclub or chart song.

As we can see he is simply petrified
>>
>>38774165
> not confident at all
> boring hobbies revolving around PC
>have zero own funds
>hungry skeleton
>no friends for 7 years now and no real life interactions besides online games with "friends" that last a few weeks.
>actual diagnosed autism and bipolar by multiple therapists
>can't live a day without her
>she can't get vaginal orgasm

And yet I have a gf for 3 years now that doesn't have friends and stays with me constantly. Not fat, not deformed.
How did this happen? Am I a Chad by being a manlet and weighing less than a 12 year old?
>>
>>38774668
No, I have a pretty cushy office job doing IT work.
>>
>>38774669
>he thinks anyone is afraid of a fat autistic neckbeard neet
>>
>>38774690
PEOPLE NEED TO STOP REPLYING TO PRICKS LIKE THIS AND REPLY TO MY POSTS K DID NOT SPARK A DISCUSSION TO BE IGNORED

also you do know as soon as a Chad speaks to her, winks at her or smiles at her she will cream herself and leave you for him. I am laughing at you.
>>
File: Reac 139.jpg (66KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 139.jpg
66KB, 599x605px
>>38774165
>>have cool hobbies

Like what?
>>
>>38774772
> I am laughing at you.
Cuddling her now, browsing the thread while in bed all snug and warm, which makes me happy. I'm glad you and me can both be happy in our different ways.
>>
in my experience, all you have to do is chase the girl.
chase her to the point where in your mind you're telling yourself it's probably coming off as annoying.
in a way it's annoying, but she becomes dependent on the attention.

no one is wanting to chase women these days, at least not as much as the past. women themselves are creating stigmas against being chased, calling people thirsty, fuckboy, well okay, don't get surprised when guys are psyched out of approaching you.
>>
>>38774815
>have a hobby
>eww, not one of those, creep
>>
>>38774165
Ha, you think you actually have to do all those things? Think about it this way. You do some of those things at the start of a relationship to pique her interest. Then you can kinda start to show her the real you when she's already hooked. Other things like fucking her right you do to keep her around. It's a lot more fun than posting frog pictures on the internet. Trust me on this one anon.
>>
>>38775602
What's a "cool" hobby?
>>
>>38774903
You have to do it just right though. It means not being afraid to make moves yet also not being the kind of guy who sends 100 pls respond messages. I used to do that shit and I know it will sink you fast. Especially if your girl is under the age of 24. They won't always be giving their attention to you and if you seek it too aggressively you will get shut out. You can't be afraid to ask for what you want. You also can't be afraid to wait for an answer.
>>
>>38775729
professional cock sucking
>>
File: 1494127787.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494127787.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>38775897
I'm a judge. You signing up this year?
>>
File: 1496802057943.png (65KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1496802057943.png
65KB, 500x382px
>>38774165
>be beta
>have no hobbies besides /r9k/ doing acid, and trading crypto
>have $300 worth of shitcoins to my name, and about $25 in cash
>5'7" skinnyfat with a belly
>have 5 friends
>stutter
>have a thick european accent
>idk what you mean by being reliant
>be khv although I have a 7" dick and can get hard after cumming in a minute or so
Meet cute asian girl on /r9k/, and 7 months later she's buying me a plane ticket to go live with her on the other side of the globe.
You just have to bee nice and caring, but not desperate. I just told her about the little things we'd do together, like holding hands, going on nightwalks, and taking a trip around europe by train and now she thinks I'm super romantic.
If you're an animefag just pretend you're in an anime and girls will think you're romantic and sweet, just don't be desperate, and say goodbye to your degenerate mommy gf and femdom fantasies, because only a very small percentage of girls are truly into that
Champ
>>
>>38774165
Will I ever get gf?
>not confidant, but have a sort of second charming sociopath personality that comes out when I have to do public speaking or do business, can't do it around my peers though
>really good at digital art, but noone ever sees it because its on my pc
>not lots of spending money
>work out but still twink (185cm, but thin as skeleton) Look really girly from the front and have big jew nose from the side
>pretty much no social circle, always only 1-2 best friends
>pretty fucking autistic
>standard 6 incher and virgin
>>
>>38776757
Shit dude just be social or pretend to be in a wheel chair that's what I djd
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.