[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am thinking of spending all my money on luxury brands like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

I am thinking of spending all my money on luxury brands like Burberry, Zegna and Emporio Armani. Any tips?
>>
Virgin + NEET fashion = 4chan
Virgin + cuck fashion = /r/streetwear

Your call OP
>>
>>38774017
What is NEET fashion?
boxer shorts and a stained t-shirt?
>>
you're just giving money to rich people to give off the impression that you're affluent

you'd be better off dressing in cheaper brands and have money for consumables and travelling.
>>
>>38774099
Found the normie. Go back to redshit fucker.
>>
>>38774084
Yes. Maybe not stained but definitely at least torn
>>
Don't. But make sure you don't originally.
>>
>>38774001
Oh shit, someone shrunk that man's suit, how embarrassing
>>
>>38774152

>normie

How is the OP not a normie for wanting to pay thousands of dollars into brands that aren't worth it?
>>
>>38774001
if you're on r9k, you probably don't have the confidence to pull it off and will just wind up looking tryhard and weird.
>>
>>38774152
>asks for advice
>has an autistic outburst when he sees advice he doesn't like
>>
I think you are another example of money not being able to buy taste
>>
>being a slave to brands
I have almost nothing to my name, I wear bad fitting primark tshirts with holes in them, 10pound black jeans from H&M (I own one pair only), my socks all have holes in them, my trainers cost 3pound at a charity shop (one pair) and I function perfectly fine. People still talk to me, both unprompted and if I engage. And no, I'm not Chad

If you're poor you might as well just move to a city, you can find plenty of people who are both poor and not cunts and hipsters pretending to be poor who you can leech off
>>
>>38774001
Don't spend all your money on it it's supposed to be something that doesn't cost a lot to you

Also it wouldn't fix you either way no one cares about the logo on your coat if you look like shit
>>
If you are going to dress like that for the love of god make sure you can fill out what you wear. Nothing is more unsightly than a guy thinking he looks good in his name brand shit while its sagging off of him.
>>
>>38774099
>have money for consumables and travelling

Nigga, I'm just walking to the store or going for a stroll around the neighbourhood. Not farming world bosses all over the map
>>
>>38774001
I spend my money on fragrances. Creed, amouage, nasmatto, roja dove, etc. An equally good way to waste money
>>
>>38774001
Girls won't touch your dick because you wear Armani suits.

I have seen guys in sweatpants and stained wife-beaters pick up girls from the club with no effort at all.
>>
>>38774001
These brands are all ludicrously expensive because they are what a tasteless richfag thinks is good clothing. Cultivate your taste and buy individual pieces from good designers like Raf, MMM, Rick, SLP.

Or you could just buy decent stuff from a midrange clothing brand like Acne, APC and Norse and you'll look good and not like a tasteless faggot.
>>
Save your cash and go to a tailors and get a well fitted suit, much better than name brand shiny shit that doesn't quite fit right.
>>
>>38774001
If you don't know how to be fashionable, then learn the basics first, try cheap but nice clothes and shit.
If you already are /fa/ then go ahead and just buy whatever the fuck you like.

Also, if you don't know shit about fashion (and you also are a weeb), then i highly recommend the manga Fuku wo Kiru Nara Konna Fuu ni (If you're gonna dress up, do it like this), it's excelent for people that literally don't know what the fuck are they doing. It goes over the basics with a nice pace and it doesn't get overly complex or technical as fuck.
>>
>>38774867
100% agree with this OP, do this instead.
>>
>>38774950
>so disconnected from normality that you're reading a manga to learn how to dress properly

i'm learning a lot, though. many thanks, anon.
>>
>>38774950
This is pretty good, thanks anon
I originally appreciate the suggestion
>>
These brands are an overpriced meme for people with more money than taste, if I were you I'd go to /fa/ and get some actual designer clothes. (Most of /fa/ is still overpriced memes Tbh. You've been warned.)
>>
>>38774950
/fa/ have no idea what they are talking about
>>
File: 1478966085427.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1478966085427.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>38774657
>good designers like Raf, MMM, Rick, SLP.
>>
You just missed the big SSENSE summer sale, dude.
>>
>>38774950
>>38776775
This. I know there is always someone saying "X board doesn't know about their own topic," but /fa/ really doesn't know about fashion. They are children that think cringey streetwear is a good idea. It gives absolutely awful advice. You really are better off using reddit for fashion advice: /r/malefashionadvice
>>
>>38774657
Can I pull off the SLP aesthetic if I'm a 172 cm manlet?
>>
>>38776941
Maybe if you are extremely thin.
>>
>>38774001
>Any tips?
Don't. Seriously, you will just come off as an autistic fedora tipper wearing suits outside off formal events or a high paying business environment. Also meme brands won't make your ugly face less ugly.
>>
>>38774001
i heard H&M has nice stuff. try there
>>
>>38774657
this is a prime example of someone who has spent too much time obsessing over high fashion.

instead of buying high end pieces, you should focus on developing your own style that suits your personality. everyone I know who owns SLP and rick IRL looks like a fucking idiot but nobody from their circlejerk fashion groups tells them this
>>
>>38777245
Suits are informal, You're thinking of white tie, which is pretty much never worn anywhere these days.
>>
>>38776922
haven't been on effay for 4 years but this is completely false and mfa literally look like if reddit picked yur outfit
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.