[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty soon I'll be 30, then 40, then 50. You might say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Haruhi-Suzumiya.gif (577KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhi-Suzumiya.gif
577KB, 500x281px
Pretty soon I'll be 30, then 40, then 50. You might say "hey you still got time to get your shit together, you're 29". But it's over. I've never worked. Never had a job. I went to college but dropped out. Never been on a date. I'm a dicklet. I'm schizophrenic. Never done anything really except play with video games. I can look back at my life and give you millions of stories about what I did in video games and the people I came across from online games but nothing from real live interactions. I'm living vicariously though the characters I play in games. These facts used to make me sad and I guess it made me sad because I still had hope. Protip to all the young robots: It gets better once all your hope to change or get better goes away. Either you learn to live with being a loser at life or you kill yourself.

I'm gonna be 50 years old living with relatives, no job and unable to support myself, playing video games every day...living vicariously through the characters in my games. And you know what....its ok now. I feel better about being a loser and noone can make me feel bad again.
>>
>>38773022
Reality is just a shitty game
>>
>>38773022
>Almost 30

The pressure is unreal

But in the time of war we have courageous moments
>>
File: IMG_20170801_092932.png (327KB, 772x1065px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170801_092932.png
327KB, 772x1065px
>>38773022
change something or stop complaining, faggot.
>>
Options
>try harder
>bitch about it
>commit soduku
>masturbate
die a loser or die trying i'd rather die fighting anon
>>
File: h7vyvkubm4uy.jpg (117KB, 468x714px) Image search: [Google]
h7vyvkubm4uy.jpg
117KB, 468x714px
>>38773139
Also this basically. Work on yourself - god helps those who help themselves. All life is struggle and so is yours. Go fight this giant struggle that is life.
>>
>>38773203

Yeah, All those people who were blessed from birth with good looks surely did a lot to deserve it.
>>
File: ixx9HcM.gif (41KB, 350x173px) Image search: [Google]
ixx9HcM.gif
41KB, 350x173px
>>38773105
I don't have to change anything. All thats left to do is lay down in my bed day in and day out until I'm in the grave. I look to that day with joy in my heart.

I could try to get jobs, I could try to get laid, I could try to get on tinder, i could try to get off my meds, i could try dates, but it will be unfruitful. It's like being surrounded by a pack of lions at this point. You're just fucked. You could try to fight back but they will easily and quickly overpower you. As a matter of fact, I' already dead. I tried to fight in my younger years and now it's over.

You don't understand me, your kind never will.
>>
>>38773266
just go to a swingers club or something
>>
>>38773266
You're just weak and you think that makes you special in some way. Actually I can understand you very well but I cannot tolerate they way you behave, especially the way you bitch about the situation you have brought youself into. It's fucking rediculous, especially at your adult age. Everyone can improve for the the better, even if it's a very slow and painful process. Stop bitching if you "don't care" as you present yourself.
>>
>I'm schizophrenic
If this is true then you really shouldn't be too harsh on yourself.
Also at least you weren't born an aids-ridden nigger somewhere in africa.
Video games are good.
>>
File: 1468005780994.gif (797KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1468005780994.gif
797KB, 300x186px
>>38773022
>im going to mooch off my relatives for the rest of my existence and im completely okay with that

Fucking HELL, lad. Listen to how selfish you are, then you try to play the victim, like you've somehow got it bad

My fucking sides mate
>>
>>38773105
>>38773139
>>38773331
>>38773376
>>38773489
r9k 2017
what a joke this board has become
>>
>>38773511
You're the joke lmao.

Your kind infest the board with negativity, none of you want to actually get better, you just want someone to hear you complain.

r9k is more pathetic than tumblr
>>
>>38773567
then go to tumblr
>>
>>38773022
>I'm gonna be 50 years old living with relatives
No you won't. They'll all be dead.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.