[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw live in a flat with 3 other people >we share internet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1zefloy.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1zefloy.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>tfw live in a flat with 3 other people
>we share internet and the router is connected only in one room
>one of the flatmates leaves and a girl comes into his place
>gets a fucking lock on her room doors
>she left for work and willingly or not disconnected the fucking router from power
>tfw no internet
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

What do? I can't really move the router anywhere because of the fucking cables.
In fact I used to live in another flat where this shit also happened and it was happening ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I left that place to live somewhere else in peace and I did until now.
>>
File: 1478137398764.jpg (190KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1478137398764.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
>>38773002
talk with the other roomates about it, OP you and atleast 2 other people suffered because of this. have it moved????
>>
>>38773087
Well technically the other roommate isn't relly there because he's moved out and someone else will be moving in soon but god knows when that happens.
>>
File: 1478466957577.jpg (28KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
1478466957577.jpg
28KB, 394x458px
>>38773123
talk to her about it and that you all frequent the internet

if she is doing it on purpose to fuck with you guys then take something of hers for a day and show her how it feels
>>
>>38773152
I really don't want to turn this into a conflict because for fuck's sake we're supposed to live here together, but that sort of shit, right as we met is unacceptable.
>>
>>38773152
>talk to her about it and that you all frequent the internet
the good option
>if she is doing it on purpose to fuck with you guys then take something of hers for a day and show her how it feels
the autistic option
>>
>>38773167
maybe shes just a dumb roastie and didnt know what it was? just talk to her about it anon
>>
>>38773176
Well I texted her asking if she disconnected it but I did that like 2 hours ago and still got no response. Could be busy at work and the internet thing could be an accident but for fuck's sake I've been through this once already and back then it was not a mistake.

>>38773191
I'm gonna assume that. She recently mentioned she's leaving for 2 weeks. I just hope the internet will work because if she disconnects it then I swear I'll fucking break into her room.
>>
>>38773210
how do girls live with guys like that? dont they end up getting like raped when the guys are drunk or something
>>
You pay part of the Internet right? Explain that and tell her it's your right as part payee. Be cordial and civil.

If she's doing it on purpose. Next time it happens kick in the door and replug it back in. When she comes home feign ignorance; it's not like she'll have any proof. Then report the damage 'she' did to the landlord. Alternatively get good at lock picking
>>
>>38773002
show her your penis and start farting
>>
>>38774351
Finally, someone who knows the score.

Sperge out anon, freak her out
>>
>>38773002
>say something to her about it
>she complains to the other roommates you were harassing her and mare making her feel uncomfortable
>you get kicked out

I guarantee this is exactly how it would/will go down
>>
>>38773002
Is it because she doesn't want to get affected by the signals or something? I know people who turn them off a night becasue they think they are going to get brain damaged or something.

I supposed it's weird that she's turning off before she goes out. Maybe there is another plug next to it and she turns both off on the way out. Does she turn it back on when she gets in? Surly if it's not done on purpose she should apologise for doing it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.