[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /r9k/ I'm thinking of taking a knife and doing a cut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Venom_Snake_TTP.png (185KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Venom_Snake_TTP.png
185KB, 350x350px
hey /r9k/ I'm thinking of taking a knife and doing a cut from right above one of my eyes down the eyelid and to the bottom of my cheek

scars look aesthetic so I think this would help me get girls

anyone have any experience with something like this? going for something like pic related
>>
>>38772969
You'd have to have the rugged look to even come close to pulling that off. Otherwise it'll just look creepy.
>>
>>38772969
That's a really autistic thought, OP.
>>
>>38772969
take some pain killer or something that will numb you before doing so other than that good luck hope they turn out nice
>>
You'll probably mess it up and just have a very artificial looking gay little scar. Faggot
>>
>>38772969
That's a great idea, OP. Keep us updated.
>>
>>38772969
>wow anon, how did you get that scar?
>>
>>38773063
i could tell people i got in a fight and fought off the person who assaulted me and was a hero
>>
>>38773071
I managed to get a pretty decent headscar. It didn't take long to become nearly invisible. Not really a pussy magnet. Try getting a prince albert if you want to impress chicks with your masculinity. I got one and chicks love it.
>>
>>38772969
No you're not Snake shut up
>>
>>38772969
Don't you jst played to much MGS
I had thoughts about getting a prostehtic left arm before after I finished the game and dicked around I stopped playing and wow that thought went away
>>
>>38772969
Just make sure to do it really quickly or it wont come put right
>>
>>38772969
BUT THAT ISNT VENOM SNAKE YOU FUCKING RETARRD
>>
>>38772969
>hey /r9k/ I'm thinking of taking a knife and doing a cut from right above one of my eyes down the eyelid and to the bottom of my cheek
>scars look aesthetic so I think this would help me get girls

I think this would definitely get you a lot of girls but most men are too pussy to do it.
>>
File: IMG_0809.jpg (33KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
33KB, 600x484px
If you go through with it you need to do one quick slash or it will look jagged and scar differently throughout
>>
File: mcwby1p0zs9z.jpg (92KB, 658x526px) Image search: [Google]
mcwby1p0zs9z.jpg
92KB, 658x526px
>trying to look like a video game character
This is why you fags will never get laid.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.