[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally going to a therapist >hoping to be prescribed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: caveman_alright.png (120KB, 353x356px) Image search: [Google]
caveman_alright.png
120KB, 353x356px
>finally going to a therapist
>hoping to be prescribed an antidepressant to get over my depression and anxiety, function more normally, and get out and meet people (*cough* women *cough*)
>just began researching antidepressants so I'll have a clue of what's going on when I talk to the therapist
>they all fuck up your sexual sensitivity and ability to orgasm, and side effects may linger even if you drop the drugs

FML, I just can't win.
>>
Or take LSD
>>
There is no happy pills. Might as well take sugar pills and convince yourself they're helping. It'll spare you the brain damage.
>>
Zoloft made my hair fall out
>>
>>38769416
also you cant drink or do other drugs its a lose lose
>>
File: uczucie_1.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
uczucie_1.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>38769554
Whelp. Thanks for another worry.

>>38769570
I don't drink or do drugs anyway. I have no desire to.
>>
>>38769416
fluoxetine made about 10% harder for me to nut but other that I can't say I've had any side effects
>>
You'll probably be disappointed with anti-depressants. They did make my body less physically depressed though. It kind of expanded my chest and I was able to take deeper breaths. I talked louder too and more clearly, and looked people in the eye. Wasnt any happier though, still wasnt able to smile or laugh.
>>
>>38769416
Just do it anon. Females aren't worth it anyway, just take the pills. Never again will you be wavered by a cum dumpster. Become a true uncaring robot that everyone should aspire to be. Become.... PERFECT
>>
Can I get the real red pill on anti depressant? I've always thought they were big pharma/gov/jew psyops.
>>
>>38769714
Finding a relationship and sex are my primary goals in life, even if I've never once been even remotely successful.

I don't think anything else will make me happy. The craving for physical contact with a woman is too deep.
>>
The weird thing about being on anti-depressants was they made me too tired to do physical labor I just wanted to sleep 20 hours a day, which would've been fine if I didnt have to hold a job.
>>
>>38769799
It's a mistake anon. You're still at the tender age where you believe men and women to be equal, right? You believe unconditional love can exist mutually between a man and a woman, because Disney said so? It's a lie. Women were restricted and contained in the past for a reason. They can't control themselves, they are hypergamous creatures that will always mate with someone they see as a better mate when the opportunity arises. "Love" goes out the window. The only woman worth trying with is a virgin and even then you have to always be in top shape mentally and physically. If you waver for even a moment she will stop loving you.
Otherwise if you just want sex then get a prostitute and finally learn it's not a big deal at all.
>>
>getting a band-aid fix from the pharmaceutical jew
You deserve it.
>>
File: my_instincts.png (5KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
my_instincts.png
5KB, 255x253px
>>38769980
You do realize that people have stable relationships all the time, right?

The only things holding me back are depression, anxiety, and the effects they have, like not wanting to exercise, eat properly, or socialize. If I can fix the underlying mental issues, I can take better care of myself, be more confident, make myself more interesting with hobbies, and engage in social events where I might meet someone nice.

I'm probably not jaded enough to be on this board.
>>
>>38769416
>robots still falling for the pharmaceutical jew and not realizing that depression and anxiety is usually linked to your environment
>>
>>38770077
I wish I could still think like you
>>
>>38770184
There's really no good reason why you shouldn't be able to, unless you're physically unattractive in an unfortunate way that can't be fixed through grooming, diet, and exercise, or your default personality is just too rancid to ever be salvaged.
>>
>>38770268
In any case your primary goals shouldn't be sex and a relationship. Just having that as your primary goal is detrimental to achieving it. Women want a man with purpose and ambition. They don't want to be the goal. They just want to be along for the ride.
>>
>>38769630
Can't say I've had this problem, and I've been on it for 5 years. Might just be lucky I guess.
>>
>>38770374
Disagree. It's fine to have as a primary goal if you're cognizant of where to exert your effort (i.e. self-improvement, not one-liners).

Obviously, one should be aware of whether they come across as desperate and avoid doing so. It just requires some self reflection.

>>38771131
Does it help with the anxiety or depression?
>>
>>38771240
why not just not be desperate instead of pretending you aren't
>>
>>38771304
Because that's not how you get girls. Isn't that obvious?
>>
>>38769416
>hoping to be prescribed an antidepressant to get over my depression and anxiety, function more normally, and get out and meet people (*cough* women *cough*)

The problem here is that you think you need pills to overcome your inner conflicts. The first step to successfully finding happiness, and defeating your anxiety, is to begin see where your depression lies, and what brings about your anxiety in the first place, rather than to remain blind, and hope the pills do the work for you.
>>
>>38771240
Yes it does, went off of it for a while and the anxiety came back noticeably.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.