[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For all my robots who have dated, or are currently dating...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

For all my robots who have dated, or are currently dating...

Do you think it is Possible to save a relationship?

If a girl likes you and you date, then a few months later she begins losing her feelings for you because, say, you are an autist and have an emotional breakdown in front of her. And let's just be hypothetical and say this breakdown was about your last relationship which ended 2 years ago and your fear of her hurting you in the same way. And you let her see you cry (i would be cringing so hard right now if this wasn't hypothetical)

Is it possible to prove to her that you're a man, when you have shown her the contrary?
>>
she probably thinks you like the other girl still, if anything you hurt her feelings and she probably doesnt want to get involved
>>
>she's not willing to cry with you
Sounds like a right cunt.
I started a relationship on similar grounds of being fucked-up about an ex and she's just kind of hold me as I cried. When somebody gives a shit about you you can actually "b urself" as cliched as it is, around them.

So tell that girl to fall down an up escalator of AIDS cock, forever tumbling down rancid sore-covered dick until she dies.
>>
File: 1497339791392.jpg (29KB, 528x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497339791392.jpg
29KB, 528x450px
>>38769216
if shes made up her mind about the relationship and losing feelings for you then theres probably not much hope left. Usually when a girls mind is made up she's pretty set on it.

Dont lie to yourself about things working out and get out of this relationship now and save yourself getting more attached
>>
File: 1499821717193.jpg (100KB, 730x730px) Image search: [Google]
1499821717193.jpg
100KB, 730x730px
>>38769216
The relationship is unsalvagable the moment she has a hint of losing interest in you.

I've been through this and it's devastating because you end up slowly witnessing your relationship fall apart while you desperately try to hold it together. It's like trying to plug a dam built out of sand. It's futile.

The best course of action (and something I wished I did) is to pack upband LEAVE. Nuke it from orbit and leave. Save yourself and preserve what dignity you have left, or you'll be spending the next year in hell trying to get over the betrayal and depression.

It was so bad for me that I even turned down dates with other women. I just wasn't ready to put myself out there again.
>>
>It was so bad for me that I even turned down dates with other women. I just wasn't ready to put myself out there again.

Holy fuck me. Not OP but I relate and I relate to your post too. I'm still trapped in this stage. I see hot women everywhere but I've only ever even given myself a few chances with girls and my first particularly bad breakup fucking ruined me emotionally.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.