[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LDRs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 17

have any of you bots been in a long distance relationship ?
is it always as miserable as the one im in ?
>>
>>38766928
>LDR
>Should be called PCM: Please Cuck Me
>>
File: snackin.jpg (158KB, 800x675px) Image search: [Google]
snackin.jpg
158KB, 800x675px
>>38766928
Have you actually met?

If not, it's not a real relationship. Either way you're getting cucked though.
>>
>>38766928
ldr's are for cucks and losers may as well just pay a cam whore at least then you don't have to keep pretending to yourself like the whore on the other side of the screen cares about you
>>
I actually was in one because my oneitis and I had to move out to different countries to study, we had been together for 1 year before that happened. It was hell, she has clinical depression and she couldnt handle it so we had to break up. Took me about 6 months to get over her but I still think about her from time to time
>>
>>38767015
yes but she has a personality disorder and sometimes makes my lfe a living hell like right now
>>
My Russian LDR gf actually just met my parents and everything, it was pretty embarrassing, the entire neighbourhood decided to meet her so there was a party and everything.
>>
I just finished one, they're always terrible and miserable cause the other person can find it much easier to ignore you and it takes considerable more effort to see each other.

Break up and go looking for someone else now, it's not worth it ever.
>>
>>38767216
>a personality disorder
you're definitely getting cucked

dump the stupid bitch
>>
File: iqrasyz954etknuuhokd (1).jpg (215KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
iqrasyz954etknuuhokd (1).jpg
215KB, 600x400px
>>38767306
The only other guy she fucks is her brother so no, that ain't actual "cucking"
>>
>>38766928
Why is yours miserable? Please explain, anon. I'd love to hear it.
>>
File: littlejr.jpg (44KB, 526x684px) Image search: [Google]
littlejr.jpg
44KB, 526x684px
>>38767334
>that choker

>What does he mean by this?
>>
>>38767334
what the fuck why are you still with her
>>
I'm in one. She sends me lewd pictures and videos over Skype. We chat a lot and she's just a great person. We met on this site actually. I can assure you that it's not a cuck thing, this bitch is so in love with me she'd get down on her knees and worship my cock.
>>
>>38766928
>tfw been considering getting with a girl from another country, but i also want to have a gf i can be alongside with physically , and also fear that i will not be able to meet in person with anybody i get in a LDR with
>>
File: 5541.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
5541.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
only done it a few times last one spent money one me, had to stop her from blowing over $1k on me thou
>>
>>38767386
Cause she said im bigger than her brother.
>>
>>38767355
she just isnt considerate of me at all , shes a neet so when im at work she wants my attention and then it feels like lately when i need her shes not there for me. shell start petty arguments and accuse me of flirting with other girls when i dont. being with her is such a rollercoaster , when its good its good but when its bad i just want to slam my head against the wall
we have a good connection and i suppose thats why i cant let go that and the lewd side of our relationship kek
>>
>>38767565
>ldr
>lewd
Eventually one of you will get bored of text/cam/whatever and want some physical lewding and in most cases its the girl. Have fun being a cuck and falling for the LDR meme.
>inb4 b-b-but she really loves me!
Says everyone who got cucked in an ldr
>>
>>38767565
What sort of lewd things does she do?
Maybe she just gets that way when you leave her alone. It's probably coming from a place of love. I just hope you see where she's coming from. Maybe talk to her about it and explain that she is too clingy to you. It's desirable to me. Maybe you should meetup or something so it's more comfortable.
>>
In LDR. I just sleep with girls quietly on the side. Works for me
>>
>>38767815
you're a piece of shit. just break up with the poor girl or ask for an open relationship.
>>
>met a guy on r9k january 2016
>dont like him a lot at first but hes showing genuine interest in me
>start talking on the phone for hours on end
>eventually we both admit to having feelings
>start """dating"""
>are 1500 miles apart
>things are bumpy but we really wanna meet
>finally meet up irl in december of 2016
>do some of the couple-y things we always wanted to do together
>let him take my virginity
>go back home
>he finally admits he lied to me about a ton of stuff
>fighting gets worse
>forgets my bday in march
>break up about 3 months after meeting for the first time

i tend to be optimistic but i dont think LDRs can really work unless you both feel really secure in the relationship. i think the main problem is he valued physical touch too much, he was too jealous, and he would start fights just to get my attention. it takes a lot of maturity, communication, and patience to make a long term LDR work
>>
>>38767287
Sounds kinda cute desu
Did it go well?
>>
Some girl off PlayStation want to have a ldrs. I said no it's not true love. She's does know how I look like I just have avatars from the PlayStation. But she pretty. I have a little regrets. I sometimes wonder what would happen if I said yes
>>
File: 5252113.jpg (70KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
5252113.jpg
70KB, 550x550px
>>38768086
sounds shit a lot of time for not much sex, if you are into causal shit
>>
>>38768086
What did he lie about? Did he cheat on you?

If you don't mind me asking, of course.
>>
>>38768221
i mean in the beginning it was really nice, its exciting to get to know someone and have someone genuinely interested in you too, especially if youd never experienced something like that before. then i felt like i was in love with him and so i became very invested in the relationship, even though we'd never met. apparently i was the first girl he'd ever brought home to meet his family. LDRs are a lot of work and effort (like all relationships im sure), and i dont think theyre less significant because theres barely any physical stuff; relationships shouldnt be only about that anyway
>>
The first LDR i was in was a crazy rollercoaster.

Now i'm with a girl who is a lot less crazy and it's much better.

Pro-tip: Don't date a mentally unstable girl.
>>
>>38768251
he never cheated on me (thank god!) but he used to tell me these stories about having so many "gfs" before me and all these girls talking to him and he knew it made me feel like shit and like i was an inexperienced loser. sometimes i would even cry on the phone with him and tell him how i didnt feel worthy enough to date him because he used to date such pretty girls.

i found out that
1) he never even saw a vagina irl before mine
2) all the girls he told me he "dated" never existed
3) the girls he sent pics of to me were random pics he found on 4chan
4) he essentially just lied about being more experienced than me just to get me upset when he was mad at me

i honestly didnt even know i took his virginity until weeks afterward
>>
File: 5513.jpg (6KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
5513.jpg
6KB, 250x200px
>>38768392
how did you meet each other

organo
>>
>>38768392
Wew. I'm a guy in a LDR that also lied about all that stuff, thank god I didn't tell her.
>>
>>38768476
i already said, we met on r9k, i posted in a /lookyoung/ thread and for some reason he thought i was interesting and so he asked me to add him on kik, and i randomly decided "why not?"
>>
File: 5612.jpg (8KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
5612.jpg
8KB, 279x181px
>>38768499
but you ain't allowed to post pics of yourself on r9k, bet you ain't even female
>>
>>38768569
the "don't post pics of yourself" sticky wasn't there in January you newfaggot
>>
>>38768569
>>38768584
yeah i met him on r9k in dec of 2016 lol the sticky wasnt there, also he asked to add me on kik without even knowing what i looked like, he just liked what i said about myself i guess
>>
File: 14141.jpg (9KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
14141.jpg
9KB, 158x200px
>>38768584
expecting a decent relationship of this site
>>
>>38768663
***i meant jan of 2016
>>
I'm in one and I hate it. I never liked the girl I'm with, I was just really drunk one night and now I'm to much of a pussy to end it.

also for the first time in my life I have a crush on someone but I can't ask her out cause I'm in this shitty relationship.
>>
File: 1499711683781.gif (980KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499711683781.gif
980KB, 500x600px
>>38768937
man. End it now. It will hurt her so much but just tell her that you can't do this anymore. You need to stop it before it destroys both of you man.
>>
>>38767287
How do I find one desu, I want one ;-;
>>
>>38768937
End it lol wtf is wrong with you?
Why are you staying then?
>>
>>38768663
How long did you guys go between days without messaging each other on Kik?
>>
>>38767080
I think you are me but I've only been out for 3 weeks. Fucking hell, this sucks. Good on you for getting over it
>>
>>38768965
I know I should but she's still my friend and I don't want to lose that. also we don't have a good way of communicating, since we last met in person we've just been texting and breaking up with her over text would be terrible.

we'll be back in the same place in a few months and then I'm sure I'll learn to like her.
>>
>>38769026
I'm friends with the girl, but I never liked her romantically. I don't want to ruin the friendship by dumping her over text or something while were long distance since I'll see her in a few weeks. plus I'm a huge bitch that can't make decisions for himself.
>>
>>38769128
>>38769077
Dump her in person when you can. Dont force yourself to be with someone you'll regret it.
>>
>>38769059
uh its hard to remember since it was a year and a half ago haha, but i think when we first started talking on kik we talked about every other day for a few hours... we moved to skype after a bit and basically we ended up messaging good morning every morning and good night every night. once we started talking on the phone we would literally have 3hr+ phone calls every other day and still text all day basically (other than work and class obviously). i even remember one time i stayed up watching him game until 5 am and skipped class the next day
>>
>>38769213
probably, but I think the only reason in getting cold feet now is because I have a crush on this other woman. By the time my gf is in person with me the other person and I will have split paths and I'll probably never see her again.

that said I think your probably right. I wish there was a way to see how it would turn out either way...
>>
>>38768979
I met her on Omegle, she was in the text section trying to improve her written English. I had "Russia" as an interest because at the time I liked to talk to Europeans about their countries history.

>>38768177
It did, we saw all the touristy stuff in my area and apparently the neighbourhood and my family all like her.
>>
>>38769343
Egh. That last girl I talked to was probably a huge catfish and I didn't even realize it.
>>
>>38769393
Eh, I guess I could talk to girls on Omegle but I don't have a webcam. I didn't know you could meet em there. Thanks.
>>
>>38766928
They start out good and end up bad
>>
File: IMG_9738.png (190KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9738.png
190KB, 750x1334px
>>38770528
at least shes obedient
>>
currently in a LDR and all these stories are scaring me
i don't care i still love her
>>
File: IMG_9740.jpg (100KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9740.jpg
100KB, 540x960px
>>38771103
how long have you been with her ? where did you meet? i hope everything goes well for you guys
>>
>>38767411
does her name start with a K?
this seems familiar to someone i know, just curious
>>
>>38771143
it's been 3 months
we meet in a thread i made, self loathing about how i want a work out buddy to get fit with
>>
>>38771103
that was me for 4 months

she admitted to lyin to me for the entire time and I got hurt really bad, I was physically ill for over a week or so alone

That ended almost a month ago.

Don't trust e-thots, especially ones you meet on here
>>
>>38767411
she sounds a lot like my ex before I learned she was a liar.

Does her name start with an A?
>>
File: 1500079080980.jpg (102KB, 442x691px) Image search: [Google]
1500079080980.jpg
102KB, 442x691px
>>38768670
I am falling in love with someone on here I met but... It is hopeless. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>38766928

End it now, LDRs are a complete waste of time and bring nothing but headache.
>>
I met a girl on here a little over a year ago now. We met up irl after a few months and we've been meeting up around 2-3x a month since. Sometimes I go there, sometimes she comes here. We've met each others families and what not, but we've also had arguments where cops have been involved twice now. It's pretty great overall without too many lows, but those lows are extreme.
>>
>>38767549
damn rednecks
>>
>>38771183
K and what else?
>>
File: 1500743484429.png (137KB, 427x404px) Image search: [Google]
1500743484429.png
137KB, 427x404px
>tfw no LDR trap gf

aeromatic#4635
>>
>>38771195
I'd really like to hear your story anon.
>>
>>38766928
It's a fucking nightmare.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.