[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the heck do people do for fun really? i just go to the job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 8d78j2bd72jrj.jpg (273KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
8d78j2bd72jrj.jpg
273KB, 800x800px
what the heck do people do for fun really? i just go to the job and come home and listen to music and drink coffee. Weekends are fucking boring but i dont want a second job, i like sleeping late.

whats some fun shit i can do that makes me feel interested in something? any fun games/music/books/movies/whatever?

thanks
>>
idk probably games or something

idk any good games tho
>>
>>38766827
read infinite jest

it puts things into perspective
>>
Do drugs man, someething like acid or shrooms, shit opens your mind
>>
>>38766827

Do a hobby that requires you to put either skill or physicality into it. Shit like metalworking or glassblowing or archery or any other robot-tier hobby that still gets you either active or hands-on.

You'll feel accomplished and see progress if you stick at it and commit.
>>
File: IMG_1425.jpg (174KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1425.jpg
174KB, 1000x1000px
>>38766827
Did you have any hobbies or activities that you enjoyed as a kid or teenager?
I used to love surfing, snowboarding, guitar, kayaking, and bike riding. So recently, I've started doing those things on my days off and I've found that I still really enjoy them.
Along with trying to reteach myself those old activities, I've been trying to teach myself how to skateboard/longboard as well.
Chances are that if you enjoyed it when you were younger, you'll still enjoy it today.
There are exceptions of course. I can think of one for myself actually. I used to enjoy martial arts as a kid. Now I hate martial arts.
>>
File: gallery_3420_646_71750.jpg (98KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_3420_646_71750.jpg
98KB, 640x373px
>>38767477
good idea

ive never had hobbies just obsessions really involving trying collect things for some reason

i mean i have things that interest me but dont know how to pursue that

like at work im around tran missions and shit and ive never drove any heavy trucks but just the idea of one rpm can be changed into multiple speeds by use of gears especially the really old complicated transmissions like pic related is cool to me. i wish they made scaled engines and transmissions that were functional but very small
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.