[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BDSM thing going on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (259KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
259KB, 1080x1350px
Ok so here's the deal
>new in town
>friend invites me to a birthday party
>filled with members of a known bdsm community in my city
>10 minutes in I get HOARDED by this sligthly hot 6/10 femdom
>10/10 compared to the other girls in the party
>i accidentally fell in fucking love with her, her flirting game strong
>i'm kinda dominant as well
>friend confirms she's mainly lesbian, and only fucks men she REALLY likes
>she says she wants to fuck me with her strap-on
>we kissed like crazy
>went home

The thing is, when I approached her at times, she kinda dropped her dominant posture and became really submissive, letting me speak and do whatever I wanted, as if she were a switch with me.

I want to fuck her but i don't want to get my ass raped.

What should I do?
>>
Bring her home and over power her the second her pants are down, then ass rape her
>>
>>38766802
Fpbp
/thread

>>
>>38766802
I don't have, like, a LOT of experience when it comes to BDSM, so what do you mean by "over power" her? How to achieve?
>>
>>38766859
Don't be a pussy.
When she undresses just take the lead, move her to the bed, get on top of her, restrict her movement then fuck her ass.
>>
>>38766912
Thing is, I believe I will have to accept her terms in order to get to the naked in bed phase.
And her terms are basically fucking me in the ass with a 6" strap on.
>>
>>38766945
Just dominate her. Tell her you aren't taking shit but she is. Grab her and strip her if you want. It's BDSM after all. There are no rules, just go for it.

DESU I'd just take the 6' and then fuck her.
>>
>>38767008
Thanks, I liked the idea of fucking her with her own fake dick.

Any other suggestions?
>>
>>38767056
I'm fresh out.
Unless you want illegal suggestions.
>>
>>38766349
Girls who are into BDSM would usually rather you ask them what they want them try to read their minds, even if yore successful. Ask her outright if she wants to be dommed, if she's a switch for you, or if she wants you to be her sub. Hardcore bdsm people are huge on verbal consent because if you and your partner aren't on the same page someone can get physically injured.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.