[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is literally every post on /r9k/ summed up.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

This is literally every post on /r9k/ summed up.
>>
>>38764877
this is literally not true
>>
I'm fine with a girl being short, broke, even ugly

but I draw the line at fat
>>
>>38764877
lol @ reenacting old shit with genders reversed.
>>
Fake and gay OP

I'm not even that short and not ugly at all and got turned down by legit fatties and uggos
>>
>>38764877
They don't want to admit that they are all waiting for Stacey because then they can't accuse women of being shallow for wanting Chad. Typical robots.
>>
>>38764877

Hey it's from the Reddit thread where OP said this

"I used to hang out on 4chan a lot. r9k, primarily.
Spending so much time in a cesspool full of people who hate themselves, like really really hate themselves, fucks you up mentally. Life's not fair. Everything is shit. Shit shit shit. You're shit, I'm shit, everybody is shit and deep down we all know we deserve to be losers and we're incapable of being anything else, because we're shit.
Hard work is for suckers, there are no fair deals, so why even try? Why not just stay inside this safe cozy echo chamber where sure, people will tell you you're shit, but then again you can call them shit too. Nobody expects anything from you, here or IRL, but the difference is that here a lack of spine and initiative is a sign of enlightenment.
I spent most of high school alienating myself from the people around me because I got it in my head that nobody wanted me around, and I found a community of faceless strangers that not only reinforced that, but celebrated it in their own weird, fucked up way.
A lot of FA/incels feel that they simply can't be better people. They don't know how, and since the poison they're mainlining comes from shutting themselves in their rooms and almost never going out except for work (where they don't talk to anyone), nobody in real life knows how bad it's gotten, and even then they're already convinced "normies" don't give a shit because when their reprehensible behavior is brought up, what happens? Somebody makes a virgin joke. Somebody else calls them losers. Everybody agrees, they're pieces of shit."
>>
>>38764877
Men don't give a fuck about short/broke, and for a woman not to be ugly she only has to stay thin, that's it.

That being said, if you're not a good looking man, there's no point in putting in the effort just to date some 2/10. And we have every right to be upset, we didn't choose to be ugly, and neither did ugly women choose to be ugly.
>>
>>38764944
best new r9k meme

THE TRUTH
>>
>>38764877
Any short ugly broke women want to date me?
>>
File: das_it_mane.jpg (58KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
das_it_mane.jpg
58KB, 500x494px
>>38764991
>for a woman not to be ugly she only has to stay thin, that's it.
WEW LADD
>>
File: 1498063284240.jpg (106KB, 1400x721px) Image search: [Google]
1498063284240.jpg
106KB, 1400x721px
>>38766169
Wow look at that. Literally no way to fail on life on easy mode (see: ugly fat women)
>>
Robots blame everybody but themselves for their shitty lives. There are people on this board who are told by their parents to get a job or else and will decided the or else.
>>
>>38764877
>tfw I'll never meet a short, ugly, broke girl

Where the fuck do I find them without accidentally hitting on a short 12-15 year old?
>>
No point in asking out if you never get any positive attention from women in your entire life. The short, ugly, broke women also fuck his good looking friends
>>
File: henry_cavill.jpg (76KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
henry_cavill.jpg
76KB, 681x1024px
>>38766225
Chad has it way easier and way better than ugly fembot.
>>
>>38766234
being broke isn't a problem for women.
men still see it as their duty to support women financially, something they can and will take advantage of.
>>
>>38766225
Put an average male as hard and switch Chad to easy mode too. Stacey is very easy mode with cheats, honestly
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 400x300px
>>38764944
>even then they're already convinced "normies" don't give a shit because when their reprehensible behavior is brought up, what happens? Somebody makes a virgin joke. Somebody else calls them losers. Everybody agrees, they're pieces of shit.
This is true, though. If normies found out who we truly are they would hate us. I don't see what's reprehensible about acknowledging this shit and just staying away from them. We've all had this happen to us before.
>>
Who the fuck would date a genetic deadend, no career, no friends, no life loser?
>>
File: 1500077247437.jpg (112KB, 1000x906px) Image search: [Google]
1500077247437.jpg
112KB, 1000x906px
>>38764944
I call this the new /r9k/ pasta
>>
File: 1494253459556.jpg (65KB, 564x688px) Image search: [Google]
1494253459556.jpg
65KB, 564x688px
>>38766555
Good point. Let's analyze this further:

>genetic deadend
you can sorta hide some of your genetic shortcomings if you're lucky or the person doesn't care
>no career
this right off the bat makes most girls uninterested, if not just looking for an hookup
>no friends
THIS is a huge redflag, and is gonna lead the remaining few to think there's something wrong with you
>no life loser
Right, even if miracolously were to score some girl, even if she was modest and wholesome, I'd have literally nothing to share with her.
No prospects of "having fun", no normie activities to do together, no excitement at all.
>>
>>38764899
This. The problem is that if a girl isn't fat she's automatically average 9 times out of 10. So if you're ugly but fit it doesn't matter because you won't be matched with a girl with respect to body attractiveness and only fatties would like you. All the non fat girls think they're better than ugly guys period. Like a 4/10 facially with a fat ass is definately still getting pounded by chad. A 4/10 /fit/ dude has to settle for fatties or nothing.
>>
File: reddit1.jpg (27KB, 943x102px) Image search: [Google]
reddit1.jpg
27KB, 943x102px
>>38764877
you're right OP but the men here are never going to think they're wrong. should i dump my 'men hate' folder?
>>
>>38766169
i'm ugly and broke but not short. do you want to still date?
>>
>>38764944
N E W P A Z T A
>>
>>38766218
No skinny non-black non-deformed women can be ugly.
>>
File: 1501373938302.png (45KB, 1861x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501373938302.png
45KB, 1861x512px
>>38764944
Based redditor

Btfo
>>
>>38767483
Yes can you post contact info?
>>
>>38764877
id love to know where all these short ugly broke women are
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.