[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on facebook >everyone's doing great things, traveling,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1493340268015.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493340268015.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>go on facebook
>everyone's doing great things, traveling, studying university, spending time with their gf/bf, and so on
>me: quit my job, no friends, no gf, no direction in life

what the fuck do I do? I don't know what I'm want to do in life, it all looks dull and depressing.
I don't want to go back to wageslaving, but I don't want to spend months or years in my room on the computer.
Fuck this shit lads.
>>
>me: quit my job, no friends, no gf, no direction in life

Do the opposite of that.
>>
>>38764846
First of all stop using facebook. That shit's toxic.
>>
The answer is you shut down your Facebook, and do whatever the fuck you wanna do. I genuinely, unironically and without any attempt to troll believe Facebook is worse for your mental health than arcanine, or 4chan in general
>>
>>38764896
Facebook is literally worse than 4chan because you destroy your mental health and your reputation at the same time. Here the only thing to lose is your mind.
>>
>>38764896
Yeah I've been thinking about doing that actually, I often leave in a shit mood after checking it out

>>38764903
I've been thinking about using the money I've made for traveling, just so I can fuck off away from everything I know for a few months.
But it's what comes after that, that is the problem.

I went to school thinking I was studying for what I wanted to be, only to find out that I didn't really like it once I started working. Guess I need to go back to school or something.
>>
>>38764903
its on the same level as r9k but in a different way
r9k is like oh noez i hate my life im such a loser
and fb is like just seeing other peoples shit and it makes people depessed ect.
>>
File: 456748964.png (273KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
456748964.png
273KB, 400x562px
>>38764846
>what to do

>workout
working out activates dopamine, erdonphines that will make you feel better mentally and physically

>working
If you're hating your situation just go out and do a simple job, like start working at a grocery store. You will make some bux, will be independed because you have your own money and you will have collegues.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.