[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to quit my job. How do I do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1501493405917.jpg (40KB, 412x387px) Image search: [Google]
1501493405917.jpg
40KB, 412x387px
I want to quit my job. How do I do it?
>>
>>38764766
go to HR, tell them you are leaving in 2 weeks
>>
>>38764766
Have you heard of the high elves?

oregano
>>
Being hilariously incompetent so you get fired is probably best. Quitting is more satisfying but will cause you trouble.
>>
>it's another robots don't know how to do basic shit because they wallow in self pity like the pussies they really are
>>
>>38764780
HR?

>>38764811
>but will cause you trouble.
What do you mean
>>
>>38764836
People hold grudges and are extremely petty. As long as you are a good worker and aren't an asshole, I don't see why quitting would hurt you.
>>
if i quit, i cant collect unemployment can I?
>>
>>38764898
Even if they fire you, you won't be able to. Getting unemployment means they need to fire you for an unjustifiable reason, and even if they did, the company will just go to court and make you spend money just to lose a court case.
>>
>>38764872
well during probation period you can usually just quit and be done with it at the same day.
>>
>>38764976
ok?
this be original nigga
>>
>>38764782
C'mon now! There's no need to get violent!
>>
>>38764766
Give them a poisoned apple
>>
>>38764766
just never show up again
>>
>>38764836
human resources, you know the people who handle paychecks and whatnot
>>
>>38766017
no didnt know that senpai

in my case its like this >>38764976 if i quit, im free at the same day. problem is, what do i do after that?
>>
I always tell myself I'll quit once I find something else to do but I never will. All I can do is shit jobs like retail and so eventually I'll have to do that again anyway so it feels like there's no point in quitting.
>>
>>38764766
put a dogshit in someones desk and take a picture of it.
print 100 copies of it and hide it around in that persons house and car with gibberish written on the back of it.
send packages containing deskdrawers with dogshit in them to the person.
use payphones and voice modulators to call the person and ask if they have enjoyed the gifts you bestowed upon them. after they respond you tell them you'll be in touch and hang up.
send a picture of a park with writing on the back saying this is where you collect turds. when the person goes there they find a note saying new gifts have been bestowed upon their house. you have left new dogshits in drawers around the house.
good luck, keep us posted.
>>
>>38764950
I am guessing this person lives in a red state
>>
>>38764766

OP WHY. WON'T. YOU. DIEEEEEEEEEEEE???????
>>
>>38766703
I live in florida anon original
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.