[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>absolutely disgusted by sex and the thought of being sexualised

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1501539482671.png (193KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501539482671.png
193KB, 657x527px
>absolutely disgusted by sex and the thought of being sexualised
>cold, unaffectionate; can't express feelings
I'm really gonna be alone forever, bros. No one wants an unaffectionate autist who doesn't even want to have sex. You either have to be able to give one or the other and I'm not capable of either.

and no, I was never diddled as a kid
or so I believe
>>
File: 1491257233989.png (15KB, 240x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491257233989.png
15KB, 240x304px
>No one wants an unaffectionate autist who doesn't even want to have sex.
I do
>>
Just be a beard for a dyke or tranny.
>>
So you don't want to give or receive sexual pleasure. You don't want to give affection, but only receive it? That's not really a relationship. Just get a dog.
>>
>tfw crave for nothing more than revenge against those who have wronged me
>>
>>38764036
A companion. Someone to do things we enjoy together or just be around. So like a friend, but only mine and I'd only be theirs forever
>>
>tfw lots of love and affection to give but it's not enough
being asexual in a world of sex-crazed deviants is truly the worst feel
>>
>>38764111
Well, that still sounds like you want a dog. Most people aren't exclusively friends with one person. Dogs are great anyway.
>>
File: 1491255038995.jpg (92KB, 1244x701px) Image search: [Google]
1491255038995.jpg
92KB, 1244x701px
>>38764111
Trips says it's the perfect relationship
Can we have a date?
>>
>>38764453
I think I might just have people autism, I'm generally affectionate with animals at least. And I doubt an affectionate person would like being with someone who isn't, not to mention I'd feel guilty about that every step of the way so much I'd probably "let them go" at some point so they could find someone better and more deserving. So dog it is, someday.
>>
File: 1498310311744.png (29KB, 398x394px) Image search: [Google]
1498310311744.png
29KB, 398x394px
Tfw no physically distant but emotionally invested gf.
Why even live
>>
U have a small penis, hence your insecurities. Stop being a fag
>>
File: 1497105310786.gif (2MB, 393x561px) Image search: [Google]
1497105310786.gif
2MB, 393x561px
>foot fetish
>germaphobe
no one understands me
>>
>>38766021
That's always what they think, either that or you're actually gay
feels bad bros
>>
I don't understand the whole asexuality thing being a problem. Do people really not have sex with their partners just because they're not sexually desirous themselves? Is it really so awful to have sex that you won't do it for somebody you like in order to keep them happy?

Granted, I'm not asexual, but when I was in my longest relationship, I'd often be tired or worn-out or in pain or just completely unintersted in sex, and I'd still do it anyway if my girlfriend wanted it. Even when you like and want sex, you don't just do it when you yourself want to. Sometimes you just have to surrender your body to your partner because they want to have it, and that's okay.

Your genitals still work whether you're into it or not. And isn't it nice to be in bed with somebody you love and see their face and say "I love you" and hug them and talk to them, even if you aren't into what's happening between your genitals?

Is it really that hard to just, I dunno, either mount somebody or just bend over and drop your panties, and then space out or watch TV or listen to music or whatever? I'd personally have no problem with that.

I fail to see how asexuality could be an issue unless you don't like cuddling, either, or unless you're just selfish. Especially on the woman's end. You really could just bend over the couch and do something else for a bit.
>>
sex is degenerate
REEEEE
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.