[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redditor explains why R9K is a negative cesspool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 16

File: reddit.png (43KB, 865x378px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
43KB, 865x378px
Basically, leave this site if you don't wanna be a sad, depressed, bitter, lonely neckbeard.
>>
File: 1501393490750.png (79KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501393490750.png
79KB, 200x200px
>>38763506
Caring what reddit thinks go back there.
>>
>>38763506

>people who really, really, hate themselves

le redditor acting like he's any better LMAO
>>
D A Y U M

T R U E
>>
>>38763506
First off, I came here because I'm a loser, not the other way around. I'm ugly and mentally ill, I have no hope to be normal. I've tried hard, for over a decade, the bets I can hope for is to be the low status bitch that the group picks on and that never gets any girls, except the odd desperate obese girl who's just as ugly and fucked as I am. It's not worth it.

Second, I could care less what the normies at reddit think.
>>
People justifying their hate of me so they don't feel like a bad person when they make my life worse and effective tell me to go die never gets old.
>>
>>38763506
Guy graduated from here to rincels guess he didn't get the memo that this site is satire
Que sera
>>
He's right. Y'all always mock Reddit but it is less negative than 4chan.

They might make lame puns and jerk off over Rick and Morty and occasionally enjoy dark humor but it's not an unironically depressing shithole full of self pity and crying constantly. I mean on subs it is but the main page seems a bit more mature and less whiny. This place is TOXIC. It does take over your mindset and make you feel like a weirdo loser. That's why I stopped coming for months. It's toxic as shit. Some of it is funny but a lot of it is garbage. /mu/ and /wg/ or lifestyle ain't bad tho.
>>
>>38763506
Lol this shit again. It's always some fucking newfag normie going through a bit of "depression" who's here for a little while, then goes off to Reddit or wherever else, acting like they're some deep philosopher who understands the complex intricacies of this board and its users.

In reality they're just fucking normie newfags who don't know shit about us, don't know shit about what we go through, but like to pretend they do so they can do what normies always do; write us all off as bad people so they don't have to feel bad about being terrible to us and possibly even making our lives terrible.

In reality they're the bad people. You may not agree with me about how I feel about them, but you can't deny they're always fucking newfag normie losers who think they know anything but they don't know shit.
>>
>>38763670
>this site is satire
The problem with that excuse is that people start posting shit unironically and it becomes hard to differentiate between reality and fiction.
>>
File: 1485434052332.jpg (121KB, 948x717px) Image search: [Google]
1485434052332.jpg
121KB, 948x717px
>>38763506
>except for work
lol
>>
>>38763699
>That's why I stopped coming for months.
why did you come back you normalfag piece of shit
return to not going here and keep watching your kids shows and doing bad puns
>>
>>38763506
>>38763699
>taking this site seriously
I'm pretty sure most mature people that browse here do so for the humor factor and know not to take it seriously.
>>
>>38763758
It's not hard to spot at all if you're not Rebbit tier in the brain, and u quoted the wrong post.
>>
>>38763697
lol for real, is this post really from /r/incels? Jesus the people on that subreddit are stupid. They are like all the worst parts of r9k without any of the irony.
>>
>>38763699
Maybe we're here because we like it this way, if you're so bothered go fuck off.

>y'all
You disgust me.
>>
>>38763553
>literally states in the comment that he hates himself
Also reddit spacing in your comment betrays you my friend
>>
>>38763779

Sorry, Mr Edgelord, I'll keep wasting my life shitposting on R9K where the odd funny post pops up every few days in a mountain of awful garbage and emo neckbeards crying over their girl problems

Reddit may be shit but it's not the cancer that is this place right now (Been here since 2015 btw, not a newfag btw)
>>
>>38763506
well hes not wrong..
orig
>>
File: 1486762486034.jpg (55KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486762486034.jpg
55KB, 400x300px
>>38763506
A redditor can't possibly know shit about my life

There is NO magic pill for everyone to swallow and suddenly they are normie

People like that just want to act all superior because they aren't losers anymore. Some people are literally born to be a fucking loser, your entire life, no matter what you try, you will never go up those stairs. That faggot was probably a late bloomer normie scum.

You can not change
>genetics
>starterswealth from birth
>country born
>religion born
>conditions in which you were raised in
>>
>>38763506
Full disclusosure, I am reddit's OP

A M A
M
A
>>
>>38763890
Do you remember your first blowjob?
How long did it take for the guy to come?
>>
>>38763882

It's really not that hard.

This is coming from someone who used to be at the bottom tier. Than I was at the top tier and had tons of friends and was a le stoner normie type.

All you do is workout, talk to strangers, open your mind, meditate, try smiling more, not being so negative, buying new clothes and maybe moving if you have to. You can succeed if you try. Nobody is doomed. At least most of you aren't. You fool yourself into thinking you are though.
>>
>>38763911
.Do you remember your first blowjob?

Yes. It was a magical life shattering experience

.How long did it take for the guy to come?

Alot actually as I did not really know what I was doing... Maybe 20mins then he just finished himself off with his hand
>>
>>38763736

I agree with everything you said anon.

I actually have experienced negative times here on R9k in the 7 years I've been here, and I tried writing a sort of essay to myself on these themes, but even after 7 years it's way too complex an issue for one person to grapple with and so much good has come from me discovering R9k it basically outweighs the bad.

I get the feeling normies like the OP's redditor are the type who would literally advocate ignoring reality itself if it didn't serve their own egos.
>>
>>38763842
From the context I'd assume so but someone can duckduckgo the post verbatim and prove me right.
I'd do it but I'm phoneposting from my job in seven threads.
>>
>>38763736
Been here far too long and i kind of agree with him. At leasy be self aware. Im sure a large portion of the people here are here through their own doing.

I feel bad for the true robots who are robots due to genetics.
>>
>>38763939
>All you do is workout, talk to strangers, open your mind, meditate, try smiling more, not being so negative, buying new clothes and maybe moving if you have to
That works for shy normies, not for robots who are actually at the bottom of the genetic ladder.
>>
>>38763850

>Maybe we're here because we like it this way, if you're so bothered go fuck off.

I don't see what there is to like about this board, sorry.

No, I don't give a shit about being called a nigger or faggot or some dude trolling it just gets old after a while. It's like you're all so damn dedicated to being edgy and alternative and depressed or unique but you're all the same faggots too, just like Reddit. Nobody here is better than anyone else. You're all still swimming in sewage. And most of it is just not healthy to live in so fuck it.
>>
>>38763670
DING DING DING DING
We have a winner

That redditor is just another normalfag telling himself these things so he doesn't have to feel bad. "Robots are bad, they deserve this. They could have had a good life but they wanted to suffer. I deserve to be happy because I had the same shot in life that those guys did."

I've never met a robot who was well off before and then got shitty after finding r9k.
>>
>>38763890
What do you think you are accomplishing here?
Saying things that you know will get a negative response and garner hate.
Is this how you stroke your ego by being "le epic troll"?
>>
>>38764030

>not for robots who are actually at the bottom of the genetic ladder.

I always hear this and expect most of you to look like something out of The Garbage Pail Kids yet when I used to see "Post A Pic of yourself" threads before the sticky, a good 70% of the people who posted their pictures were at least semi-attractive.

I think it's an insecurity thing and people here are just too hard on themselves and others. If most of you just chilled out and moved on to better yourselves, things here would be different but I guess RPG'ing as the biggest losers online is too fun?
>>
File: 31574641.jpg (139KB, 1300x895px) Image search: [Google]
31574641.jpg
139KB, 1300x895px
>>38763939
gtfo please, people like you can be so ignorant
>>
>>38763506
>if you don't wanna be a sad
But normies LIKE being miserable faggots. They revel in it. Possibly they love it because it's the one thing they can't fail at.
>>
>>38764087
>post a pic of yourself threads
you do realize that only normies post there and the real real uggos would never post their picture online?
fuck off retard
>>
>echo chamber

This is a favourite word of normies. R9k is an anonymous image board where you can literally say anything. It's one of the freest places online to say anything, and hence one of the freest places on Earth to say anything. If I said in real life half the stuff I've said here I would very quickly have been socially ostracised, fired from a job, publicity shamed and attacked, etc. in some countries I could be killed.

Anyone can contradict anything I say and hey frequently to. In fact there's a strong contrarian culture here.

He's posting on reddit where they literally ban boards for "misogyny", where posts are rated and posters aren't anonymous.
>>
>>38764069

I come here to spread the truth, anon.

4chan was a fun site to troll and shitpost on for a year or so. Then it got boring. And then it got very negative. It ruins your mindset. It changes you for the worst. You become the steretypical edgy, angry, racist, sexist, douchebag greasy 4channer who's morbidly obese from not caring and angry at the world, you end up becoming a hermit too and never leave the basement. It's simply not healthy or recommended. I am telling you all now, YOU NEED TO LEAVE. GET OUT BEFORE ITS TOO FUCKING LATE!
>>
I think the real robots need to realize that they not might not be the majority on this board. Buy real robot I don't mean the manlet or the kid who's Too Short but the actual genetic unfortunate
>>
What? He's right. This place is poison. Who here would deny that?
>>
File: 763.png (42KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
763.png
42KB, 165x115px
>>38764087
>a good 70% of the people who posted their pictures were at least semi-attractive
GEE
I WONDER
FUCKING
WHY ???
>>
yes, everyone should leave r9k and it's misfits, go on get out you cretins
>>
What sort of idiot allows anonymous comments on the internet to dictate their worldview and mood
>>
>>38763506
Say what you will about the fact that he's on reddit. He's got a point. r9k is almost as much of an echo chamber as what you'd come to expect from any subreddit.
Whenever someone's got an opinion that doesn't 100% align with the robot-mob-mentality you can expect to see him being called a normie a chad or a cuck and that being the end of it.
I've been on 4chan for more than a handful of years and I'm pretty accustomed to the way this works, you grow a thick skin and you don't try to get a debate started over anything because you know that it'll just end with an endless stream of shitposting and a derailed thread, but sometimes I really wish this place wasn't so stagnant.
>>
>>38764175
Some people are here everyday for hours at a time.
>>
Daily reminders that selfhelp-fags need to get shot on sight, they're only here to make themselves feel better while throwing around their shitty platitudes and tips from some ladies health magazine they found in the bathroom at their mom's.
>>
>>38764131
Being short is genetic inferiority.

<5'9" is a death sentence.
>>
File: 1488446033126.jpg (63KB, 817x857px) Image search: [Google]
1488446033126.jpg
63KB, 817x857px
>>38763506
>listening to what a bunch of reddit nu male faggots think
Top kek
>>
File: 1486518915829.jpg (116KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
1486518915829.jpg
116KB, 750x738px
>>38764131
i already realized this years ago, but its not like theres a magic place available thats better than this shithole.
also getting serious in a place like this has no purpose, normies will just keep telling u to "workout and smile more", robots will end up getting erased from the internet at this rate.
in about 20 years, doubt any robot would visit a online community anymore, most of them would be at home just playing games and never talking to anyone while having crippling depression which they try to ease by watching their favourite weebshit to pretend theyr his friends
>>
>>38764175
r9k is the only friend many robots have. If you browse this every day and it is really your only place of social interaction some of it becomes ingrained into your mind whether you want it to or not.
>>
>>38764179

Well said.

This place is a nightmare but sometimes it's good, I come here out of boredom sometimes to shitpost but OP ain't wrong.
>>
>>38764179
>visit a community of people that act a certain way
>wtf, I don't like how these people are acting!!

what's the best choice here? Stick around, endlessly complaining about how you don't like it, or just get a fucking move on and look for some place which fits you better? It's not a hard choice, yet all day long people make the wrong one.
>>
>>38764230
Thank you for describing the kind of idiot who allows anonymous comments on the internet to dictate their worldview and mood.
>>
>>38764179
I dont even feel anything when someone goes out of their way to rip me a new asshole for 30 mins straight. Its all so impotent. My eyes glaze over it and respond to whoever gave actual responses.
>>
It's not like leaving is going to change anything. If I block 4chan or just leave my modem unplugged completely, my life doesn't get any better. I still end up wasting my life away, be it by replaying old video games, jerking off even more, or rewatching old anime, and still feel bad. Perhaps even more bad, because I don't get that quick-fix of fake socializing that 4chan gives.
>>
>>38764228

Don't you get it, dude? You ARE you're own worst enemy. You need to learn to love yourself first and then change what you need to. You can succeed, my good chum. But your negative attitude and wishing to be a "robot" is ruining your own lifestyle, like all the others "robots". I mainly post on reddit but jesus OP was not wrong! Y'all need to change your ways. You can mock self-help but it works.

Stop sitting around, go outside, change your ways and fix the attributes you dislike, dude.
>>
>>38764179
>Whenever someone's got an opinion that doesn't 100% align with the robot-mob-mentality you can expect to see him being called a normie a chad or a cuck and that being the end of it.
its because normies with friends and girlfriends shouldnt be boasting about that on /r9k/, go to /b/ for that
>>
Fuck off normie. Because of western women I didn't get laid until I was 23, and all those years of loneliness have left a massive black hole in my life.

Western women are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>38763506
I was a sad depressed bitter neckbeard before I even visited arcanine, why do you think I stuck around? How retarded do you have to be to stay if you don't like it here?
>>
>>38763506
How did you obtain a screenshot of reddit, without being a redditor? Literally get the fuck out now and never come back, nigger
>>
>>38764256

You're a sociopath then. When I get roasted by someone on 4chan I tear up, and freak out and sometimes get very deprsesed.

The last time this happened I cried in the shower for over an hour... It's not fun. You obviously just don't feel it like many others do.
>>
/r9k/ people claim to be self acknowledged losers tat hate themselves then they post on other boards and they're just as un-self aware and try hard as everyone else you make the same lame jokes and call people stupid haters when they say you aren't funny and have the same smug sense of superiority as everyone else the whole /r9k/ aesthetic for the most part is as superficial and inconsequential for your real values, opinions and beliefs as any other stupid board culture it's just a big put on to make things more cohesive and consistently stylised while you're here and doesn't represent your real persona at all
>>
>>38764302

Sometimes lurking Reddit is fun. Y'all need to chill LMAO I ain't a lame ass fking robot but sometimes theres funny posts I can post on /r/4chan for karma lel
>>
>>38764267
>I mainly post on reddit
>spends his days giving out unsolicited advice, just to stroke his own ego

We're reaching astronomic levels of faggotry here
>>
>>38764318
kek fuck off mate you absolute window wiper
>>
File: afsdf.jpg (64KB, 636x418px) Image search: [Google]
afsdf.jpg
64KB, 636x418px
>>38763594
>could care less
>could
>>
>>38764336
>that word vomit

better call your tard wrangler, you're having another episode m8
>>
>>38764354
>window wiper
Stop.
>>
>>38764373
short posts = cool and irreverent and long posts = lame and means the person is mad/retarded
lol i don't even know how to make fun of you you're just plain stupid
you're the type who thinks saying 'umad' is a genius level troll but all long winded posts are actually real and sincere
just a dead eyed moron
>>
File: 1500393347051.png (255KB, 365x362px) Image search: [Google]
1500393347051.png
255KB, 365x362px
>>38763857
>here since 2015
> not a newfag

kek, anything past 2010 is still a newfag
>>
>>38764537
Agreed, my chum. Golly gee, I'm sick of this place it's so full of meanies! I'm going back
>>
>>38763699
>It does take over your mindset and make you feel like a weirdo loser
Stop projecting faggot. This place is a refuge of humor and discourse and if you let anything posted on this site get to you then you're a weak willed cunt and deserve to be euthanized
>>
>>38764537
Hey spastic, I'm actually saying that you're writing like a retard without any formatting or proper structure, just one long giant sentence that's just annoying to read. You also sound like you're 14, so yeah, maybe get that checked out.
>>
>>38764661

maybe get your butt checked out
>>
>>38763699
>Y'all always mock Reddit but it is less negative than 4chan.

and? you want a tub of upboats for that, some positive reinforcement? shitty mouthbreather, go play with the other sensitive kids if you can't hack it.
>>
File: 1501472654802.jpg (279KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1501472654802.jpg
279KB, 1280x852px
>>38764318
I just dont value the opinions of voluntary invalids. Its always the same thing. Insult your values then they play their loser olympics.
>>
>>38764680
My frontbutt or backbutt?
>>
>>38763506
Wow wtf he managed to find threads that werent about traps, fag propaganda, or """""""""""fembots"""""""""""""?

Lucky fucker
>>
He's right though.
I want to kill myself.
>>
>>38763506
Just because he's right doesn't mean we aren't right too.
>>
>>38764514
Eww don't reply to me you massive door hinge
>>
>>38764772
Of course he's right, robots are way too deluded to admit it though
>>
>>38763506
>reddit
go kill yourself please
>>
>>38764740
>pedo
you're right to feel that way
>>
File: 006_0.jpg (57KB, 680x672px) Image search: [Google]
006_0.jpg
57KB, 680x672px
>>38763699
It's the depressing shithole metaphor that makes me feel gos here you faggot. No go to plebbit
>>
>>38764740

Why is that delicious loli spreading her pussy lips?
>>
File: 1389798910285.jpg (11KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1389798910285.jpg
11KB, 250x247px
>>38763506
Thank you my dear Redditor, Reddit's opinions are very very important to me. I shall immediately cease browsing this website and move over to Reddit!
>>
4chan stopped being good in 2007.
>>
>>38765083
and yet your punk ass is still here
>>
>be short, ugly, and non-white
>get treated like shit all my life
>find a place that accepts the reality that being short, ugly, and non-white are negatives

The cognitive dissonance of normies is astronomical

>it doesn't matter if you're short
>what, I would never date a short guy, that's gross
>looks don't matter, it's what's on the inside that counts
>an ugly creep tried to talk to me, as if we were the same species, tantamount to rape
>>
File: 1449607421217.gif (719KB, 295x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449607421217.gif
719KB, 295x360px
Like many anons here said, I stay here because I am or was, now that I take emotional nova cane pills miserable, and I hate my current life.
I come here to be bitter and angry, sad and lonely, and to wallow in my own misery.
I certainly can leave and post elsewhere, it is the freedom the internet provides.
Yet nowhere else can I be freely angry and bitchy.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.