[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what being a robot feels like? Is this what is going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Post this on R9K.png (441KB, 922x656px) Image search: [Google]
Post this on R9K.png
441KB, 922x656px
Is this what being a robot feels like? Is this what is going on with you anons? Jesus Lord Almighty this makes me more depressed than fuck, Lord in Heaven, is this what we are all going to become?
>>
>>38763494
this is more and more obviously seeming like some psyops shit the more its posted, this seems like a video that was made to appeal to disenfranchised youth directly. My guess is that it was made so that people could deride him in the comments, and when neets scrolled through them they found the "inspiration" to change their lives.
>>
>>38763555
So you don't believe it's real?
>>
>>38763494
I think so, this forum and people making videos like this are proof that there are enough of us that this isn't normal. More and more people are being forced to drop out of society and it's not going to get better.

In 10 years I wouldn't be surprised if 20% of people graduating were this guy.
>>
>>38763611
It's suspicious that it's being posted so frequently here on /r9k/ and that youtube recommended this to hundreds of thousands of accounts. How was he teased in middle school for his lack of verbal intelligence and stupidity but now has multiple degrees and is exceptionally fluent in the English language? His grammar is impeccable. It's not even a video on his own channel, it's been posted on a separate compilation account. It feels off.
>>
File: kek.jpg (91KB, 750x913px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
91KB, 750x913px
>>38763772
But why would he have gone through the trouble of publicly making himself look like a complete failure at life?

pic unrelated
>>
not sure why people are shocked, this isnt in any way unusual or shocking. go to any small town in america, and youll see that there just arent any jobs there for college educated people. before you respond with "just move to a big city!" realize that not everyone can do that. many people for financial or health reasons have to live with their parents in shitsville alabama. And they dont need chemists and physicists there. The only jobs in those places are fast food, car mechanic, or construction worker.
>>
>>38763772
>How was he teased in middle school for his lack of verbal intelligence and stupidity but now has multiple degrees and is exceptionally fluent in the English language?
Being able to monologue into a webcam is quite different to talking to other people.
>>
>>38763772
Maybe its just a british thing but he look the type. He's kind of dopey looking and I could understand why people might think he is simple.
>>
>>38763807
what do you mean make himself look like? its not like it isnt true. He has absolutely nothing to lose by uploading his story and his thoughts. Anything less would mean his suffering has meant absolutely nothing.
>>
>>38763494
No, it sounds like this guy tried pretty hard. I never really did
>>
>>38763986
I think the point is that it never really mattered if you tried hard or not. Effort is irrelevant when you are a biological mistake.
>>
>>38763861
Not when your understanding of the English is as precise as his is. He clearly has a high verbal intelligence and that applies to social situations as well, unless you have a severe mental illness (which he does not present) he would be just as eloquent in public.
>>
File: 5f0.jpg (34KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
5f0.jpg
34KB, 400x281px
>>38764035
>Effort is irrelevant when you are a biological mistake.

Do you think that that applies to him or all of us?

pic unrelated
>>
>>38763494
He's lying like fuck. Notice how he keeps shaking his head every time he opens his mouth, that's a sign that he doesn't believe in what he says.
>>
>>38764118
That makes no sense. Why would he lie to make himself look like a loser instead of looking like a winner?
>>
>>38764118
this, he's stretching the truth of the matter to gain more sympathy. I doubt he's tried as hard as he claims, being a robot virgin and all. I don't trust robots to try as hard as they claim, especially given how pathetic they are
>>
>>38764166
>why do people lie bro
Are you really asking this?
>>
>>38764169
>I don't trust robots to try as hard as they claim, especially given how pathetic they are

You re making me sad, anon.

Do robots not even trust each other among themselves?
>>
>>38764233
A robot's idea of trying = talk to one person, get rejected, then give up entirely
Then they stretch their experience to encompass all interactions while claiming they tried really hard multiple times
>>
>>38763555
>>38763772
anon, it's a re-upload

It's popular because losers like relating to other losers, take your meds holy shit.

>>38764049
Since when is being able to speak English effectively a sign of intelligence? All you need for that is to grow up in an English speaking country and read a book every now and then
>>
>>38764118
Yeah that much is obvious. He's a lazy shit who probably went through his degree on auto-pilot
>>
>>38764361
>Since when is being able to speak English effectively a sign of intelligence? All you need for that is to grow up in an English speaking country and read a book every now and then
Non native english speakers can speak and write english better than natives of the language.
>>
>>38764284
fucking this, all of you buy into your own delusions while feeding each others and your own
>>
>>38764166
because he really believes in his suffering even if its self afflicted, but his subconscious is telling on him
its psychology man, look it up
>>
>>38764386
>>38764118
>>38764169
>I don't believe him therefore he deserved it

This makes me feel immensely sad because I believe him and the thought that he's been through all this shit and has people like you saying he deserves this is awful.

Even if he lied, he should be able to get a job, he has a masters degree he should be able to get something no problem.

People like us are supposed to take care of eachother, he's obviously sincere so don't doubt him.
>>
>>38764560
Except I didn't say he did, stop projecting your own dumb thoughts and feelings onto what I type, it just shows everyone how you think of interacting with other people
Get a fucking spine you pussy
>>
>>38764035
That's the funny thing, and also why I don't regret not going to college. If I had tried to further my education, and yet still ended up the same, I'd ultimately be so much worse off than I am now. At least I can say I failed but I spent years as a literal hiki, doing little other than sit on the computer all day. Better than being miserable doing something I hate only to be a pathetic piece of shit regardless of my effort.
>>
>>38764739
>I would be worse off for trying
Kek, keep telling yourself that you fucking loser
>>
>>38764560
I mean, he doesn't deserve it by merit of purely being who he is, but he probably deserves it for not trying hard enough.

If you can't be arsed with a high stress job and would rather work the humiliating (imo) life of a tesco cashier, fair play to you. But don't have the fucking audacity to moan when you failed the standards for success that you personally attributed to yourself.
>>
>>38764739
Did you enjoy being a hikikkomori, anon?

Was it really the good life or were you depressed/anxious?
>>
File: 1474158571405.png (109KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
1474158571405.png
109KB, 400x372px
Life is pain m8s.

I fear I will become that man.
>>
>>38764739
you're an idiot, I wonder what your parents think of that retard logic
>>
>>38764739
Give me you resume I can get you a job.
>>
>>38764754
>keep telling yourself that you fucking loser
I don't need to tell myself anything, or rather there is literally nothing I can say to myself that makes me feel better. But my point was that the majority of my problem comes from issues with communication as opposed to really anything else.

>Did you enjoy being a hikikkomori, anon?
Nothing has changed (yet), but it's not that bad. Most days I feel alright, I'm only anxious in public and I get lonely every once in awhile.
>>
>>38764560
>he has a masters degree
> he should be able to get something

"Sorry but you're over-qualified"
>>
>>38764842
Not him, but
>high school graduate, 3.0 gpa
>college dropout
>literally no work or volunteer experience
>5 years NEET since dropping out of college
What jobs can I get?
>>
>>38764923
Factory work, retail work, light office work.
>>
File: 1485935542640.jpg (17KB, 320x199px) Image search: [Google]
1485935542640.jpg
17KB, 320x199px
I am a homosexual guys

Thinking of becoming a transbian too.
>>
>>38765109
>I am a homosexual guys
gross
>>
>>38764982
>light office work
kek not in a million years, you need like 4 college degrees to operate the copy machine
>>
>>38764906
>has a masters degree
>don't put it on resume
"What have you been doing all this time, Sorry your under qualified"
>>
>>38765298
Not true there are tons of shitty office job for temps.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.