[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin diares

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: virginDiares.jpg (33KB, 580x448px) Image search: [Google]
virginDiares.jpg
33KB, 580x448px
Who was in wrong here?

Looks like you still have a chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBrSSyp7_M
>>
>>38763077
i wish i could be that oblivious about how undateable i am

that dude seems pretty chill and happy though
>>
>>38763352

He lacks awareness because he has been coddled by mommy his entire life. Some day it will finally dawn on him that he's a disgusting, pathetic, man baby.
>>
i can't
i'm literally sweating buckets watching this
i'm out
>>
>>38763077
>belly button lint collection
>hug raping while friend is singing guitar

got damn that was cringy

>>38763352
kek true. knowing how dire my situation is only makes it worse
>>
Goddamn this is so bad
We all know guys like this URL but seeing a reality tv show about them is just depressing. Somehow more depressing than my 600lb life.. maybe I don't know
>>
File: z. jack.jpg (150KB, 899x653px) Image search: [Google]
z. jack.jpg
150KB, 899x653px
>>38763077
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHIRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

@_@ everyday we stray further from god's light
>>
>>38763490
this

kekelao
>>
this is near Chris Chan levels of insane autism
>>
Hmm. Everyone is saying g how cringy and unredeemable this guy is but honestly if he'd just stop acting like an idiot by making t shirts and bringing his mum with him he'd actually be fine. His personality is probably a lot better than half the people in this thread, and he's likeable. He could hit the gym, stop being a Mormon and he'd be set.
>>
Okay so I don't start fights with every guy I see. I don't Gym, Tan, Laundry like the dudes on The Jersey Shore. I paid attention in school and tried to get good grades. I care about my emotions and want to develop my mind. And as an end result I didn't get any attention from the opposite sex.

So because I didn't get approval from women that makes me worthless? All this virgin bashing is bull shit. Why must dudes have sex in order to be acceptable? There are so many Women Hate threads, and female harassment on here yet when it comes to being a virgin you all fall into the rank and file of dudes who have never had sex are essentially defective.

Fuck that. Sex is overrated and part of the systems of control. I'm a hermit anyways so if someone doesn't have any friends then how are they suppose to get a girlfriend? You all have disgust for being normies yet this thread is basically a virgin effigy threads where we are all supposed to virtually point and laugh at this guy for not getting any. You're all a bunch of brain stem degenerates.
>>
File: 1501203116647.png (176KB, 2524x798px) Image search: [Google]
1501203116647.png
176KB, 2524x798px
Looks a lot like me, also I just realized that I'm almost his age and still hugless. Pic related will be me in a few years.
>>
>>38765972
the hug rape thing i unforgivable as well. and begging girls to hug and kiss. and talking about being so horny he needs a kiss.

other than that he'd be bf-able
>>
>>38763077
>do you wanna meet my mom?
what the fuck

>what jimmy has in muscles i have in personality
what the fuck

>girl: he's so sweet [...] he's a great KID
>*claps* for me huh? *claps* for me
what the fuck

>date in mom's basement
>how many times have you done this?
>do you have your future kid's names picked out?
that girl will go straight to heaven when she dies.

i cant watch it anymore.
>>
>using a hair dryer in the bathroom at a dance to dry your sweat
>>
>>38763077
>Virgin diaries

Poor Skippy. As a wizard, it's a hard thing to accept that this is how the vast majority view those in your position. The men belonging to our sad little college are hurting. But the world outside of our lodge never witness the tears, the frustration, the anger. They merely see the absurd antics of fools. The smallest opportunity for empathy is dashed when our most conspicuous representatives seem to take pains to make themselves look as ridiculous as possible. Smiles of affection are impossible for us and so, in extremis, a member of our tribe finds solace in derisive grins. Better to be mocked than ignored, I suppose. One might hear nothing but scornful laughter, but I can imagine how even that could be preferable to silence.

It's curious, but one of Devon Tracey's earliest videos addressed Skippy. Tracey seems fascinated with the unlovable and recently began a series where he interviews relatively old virgins, purportedly in an attempt to help them.

Needless to say, these interviews are tantamount to a carnival barker inviting actual human beings to witness the revolting parodies of humanity performing in Nature's sideshow. One would like to become indignant but, well, these freaks seem to warrant the mockery. We have men fucking pillows as they lick portraits of women they've taped to ersatz sex dolls. And if that's not enough to satisfy the prurient interest of our esteemed guests, never fear. The next exhibit is guaranteed to be even more grotesque than the last.

It's a hurtful thing for an old magician to see, but valuable nonetheless. What greater antidote to false pride could there ever be for the members of our tribe? All of us old virgins are deformed jesters dancing in the court of the king. It matters not a whit whether our faces are painted with the harlequin's pallor or the rouge staining the buffoon's puffy cheeks.

Insofar as the race of men is concerned, each one of us is a clown regardless.
>>
>>38766278
i gotta stop coming here
>>
>>38763077
makes me slightly more alright with my virginity knowing i'm not this pathetic. i mean i'm pathetic but not on this level.
>>
>>38766577
either that or you're not aware that you're as pathetic as he is.
>>
Not even trying to be edgy but if someone put a bullet in his head would they really be doing mankind a disservice? He literally doesn't deserve to live. Its one thing to be a virgin at that age, if you're extreme smart. But he is completely useless, outside of bagging groceries. He has no purpose on this planet. The little faggot would probably squeal like a pig begging you not to end his pathetic existence too, as if he's actually living a life.
>>
>>38766655
maybe. I'm not as outgoing or self-confident as he seems to be so it's not blatantly obvious.
>>
>>38766191
I think that there is nothing wrong with being a virgin as long as its your choice.

But in majority cases being virgin after certain age in sign that there is something wrong with this person. It may be lack of physical attractiveness but in majority cases it is some sort of mental problems.

Normans usually are not virgins and involuntary celebs like majority of /r9k/ have some sort of damage in the head.
>>
>>38766440
Eyy, I'm a handholdless wizard but if you met me you would never know it and I'm sure there are tons of us thanks to things like avpd and shit. I've even had people (cashiers, bank tellers, receptionists, dental assistants, etc.) ask about my wife because they just assume I'm married. We missed the fucking boat and now it's too late to swim to the nearest island where everyone else is.
>>
>>38763077
Wanna see this guy on a normal unscripted date?
https://youtu.be/k2jQj1qlx-A
Go to 3:45 for the real cringe experience.
He used to have this video on his channel but he deleted. I only found it in here.
>>
>>38768631
Terrible link.
Here's the full version:
https://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qudkf&ved=0ahUKEwj-0cuh_7TVAhVID5AKHdHWDz4QwqsBCDEwAw&usg=AFQjCNGVyY6EAg5dIpr01Z0EThkgwE0UVA
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.