[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>applied to multiple entry level jobs throughout the summer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1493614857692.png (390KB, 999x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1493614857692.png
390KB, 999x1030px
>applied to multiple entry level jobs throughout the summer
>received no replies from any except rejection emails
It hurts
Am I this useless
I just want a fucking job
>>
>>38762802
*breaths in*
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>38762802
Two best tips I can give you.

>If you are white refuse to answer the race question when it tells you to. This will drastically increase your chances of an interview. They will think they found a non-white person without a criminal record and think they hit the jackpot.
>Lie if you have no experience put job experience with places that are closed in your area so they can't contact the place.
>>
Did you follow up. The system has to be fagged.
>>
File: 1500821281796.gif (1MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500821281796.gif
1MB, 540x300px
>get degree in field with a shortage
>Search for jobs
>Most require several years experience, even for entry level
>Apply to jobs
>No responses or rejection emails
>Email recruiter with resume but get rejected for not enough experience
>Tells me they can send me to the recent grad department but they are flooded with applicants
What is even the point?
>>
>>38762858
I did
I've always checked up after a week or so, and they always go with the "We're still reviewing all the applicants"
>>
File: crazz.jpg (12KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
crazz.jpg
12KB, 225x224px
I was going to apply for a job at the community college where you go around and check the parking stickers to make sure people aren't illegally parked.

MINIMUM: 3 years of security job experience
>>
>>38762802
I was usually working in stores or warehouses during holidays and wanted to do it again this year.

>see an ad for a warehouse worker
>send my resume
>grill calls me and tells me they will maybe invite me for an interview
>never hear from them again
>2 days later they again add the offer

Are you kidding me? It was a job that doesn't require any skill at all and despite working manual labour every year I'm not qualified???? Fuck off retards.
>>
me too. i cant get a job. i have made 40 pounds all summer.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.