[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm homeless as of today. What the fuck do I do? I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (13KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 241x228px
I'm homeless as of today. What the fuck do I do?

I'll do a quick refresh
>22 years old
>been a NEET for 4 years, living with parents
>given ultimatum a couple months ago from disappointed parents to get a job or go back to school or move out
> well now I'm making this thread

Literally packing my bags right now.
>>
go crash at a friend's apartment for a few weeks, tell your school, and look for a job
>>
>>38762822
>>38762770
Find a good friend, crash. Get a job and get your shit together. Your parents did this to help you. Good luck Anon.
>>
>>38762770
hey did you try to look for a job at all
just curious, i tried looking and even went to a lot of interviews but never anything beyond that
>>
>>38762770
bullshit where are you even going ?
>>
>>38762770
Just go back to school dingdong

>>38762863
unless you know someone it's a crapshoot for job hunting nowdays
>>
>>38762770
But anon, I thought the NEET life was superior? Why not use some of those skills you perfected while spending the last few years expanding your mind to land a high-paying job?
>>
>>38762822
>>38762841
>go crash at a friend's apartment for a few weeks
>friend's apartment
>friend
you guys have friends?
>>
>>38762770
Do you own a car?
>>
>>38762770
just look for abandoned buildings and occupy them
steal som empty oil barrels or metal trashcans so you can make hobo fires in winterassuming winter is cold where you live
>>
>>38762822
>>38762841

No real friends, last job was when I was 17 so I'll be fucked if I look, dropped my classes 3 years ago so I cant think of going back.
>>38762863
I actually did send out e-mails to some retail chains but didn't get a response, but I haven't tried beyond that.
>>38762883
I don't know. I called my grandparents but they live across the country, I'll have to borrow some money to get there.
>>38762918
It's a meme, I have 0 skills or abilities. I spent my NEET years shitposting here, playing games, and watching anime.
>>38763015
My lease ran out years ago and I never bothered to renew it.
>>38763113
I'm not prepared to be a hobo.
>>
>>38762822
this is what i did when i moved out, and now i'm almost a real person. it's hard at first but the alternative(actual homelessness, death) is worse.
>>
>>38763248
nothing wrong with being a hobo
you can get free internet from mc donalds and free food at soup kitchens
sure you probably wont smell good and have to make do with clothes ppl throw away but maybe youll gain a different perspective on life
>>
>>38763290
i have to clarify though, i called one of my internet friends out of state and they let me crash at their place. i used all the money i had on a bus ticket.
>>
>>38762770
shit man you better start working on going somewhere warm and get to a big city you might actually have a chance there. if you stay in some midsized city or small town or some shit you're gonna be in a constant loopm of just finding food to survive the night. do you have a car?
>>
>>38763328
>tfw chronically immature and stuck in a 15 year olds mind and cant make friends aged old enough to have apartments or responsible
>>
Sun gaze, OP. You won't need to eat food and can survive 100% homeless, without food. https://www.secretenergy.com/news/sun-gazing-the-hrm-method/
>>
>>38763248
be a hobo in your parents' town to spite and embarass them
>>
>>38762900

This. Why the fuck didn't you just go back to school, OP?
>>
>>38763400
thats hilarious and might actually work. they'll probably start to feel bad immediately.
>>
>>38763248
no aunts or uncles you can crash at their place?
try to get some cash from your parents / any close friend / family so you can go to your grand parents house
when you find a fixed home, start looking for ork tomorrow
fucking work at a call center
or m c d o n a l d; or as a cashier;or at a cafe shop;or restaurant;or a teacher for kids
goddamn it!
why didn't you bother to look for work sooner?
[/spoiler]
>>
>>38762770
Do not be a faggot, and actually try working. Maybe perhaps go to school at a community college, work hard, and save up.
>>
>>38763248
>It's a meme, I have 0 skills or abilities. I spent my NEET years shitposting here, playing games, and watching anime

So you mean the NEETs who post here about how amazing their lives are, and how they spend all their time learning new skills, hitting the gym, and expanding their minds are lying? Say it ain't so anon, say it ain't so.
>>
Have wooded areas near you? Learn to shoplift. Get a tent. Always have a charged mobile device, charge it at McDonald's or some supermarket.
>>
Got nowhere to go? Too much of a pussy to go hobo? Attempt a very light crime such as pickpocketing and get sentenced for maybe 7 or 8 months (I don't know the U.S judiciary system and I could give less of a fuck), get some free cheap food while living with inmates and contemplate while you still have time. Prison is a nightmare but if you want time to think and not starve to death, a short trip to prison is the only solution that comes to mind.
>>
File: 1498240949044.png (236KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498240949044.png
236KB, 808x805px
>>38762770
This is too relatable

AHHHHH
>>
>>38762987
This place is full of normies now.
>>
How much money do you have, OP? That will determine your next step.
>>
Join the military. They give free education there, and you at least get taken care of.

You could also, you know, stop being a parasite and try working somewhere. You don't need to be qualified to work at a grocery store or fast food. Work your way up and stop being a faggot
>>
>>38762822
Haha, right, "friend"...
>>
File: 1494326818959.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1494326818959.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>38763248
>It's a meme
>he failed at being a NEET so all NEETS must've too
You should be ashamed to call yourself a NEET. You're not one of us, you're a pathetic failure.
>>
>>38764858

Fuck this, don't be a wagecuck to a society that hates us, OP.
>>
>>38764707
>fucking up his record
you're literally a fucking moron. never give advice ever again.
>>
>>38764966
My advice is approved by many psycologists in Africa, how dare you!!!
>>
>>38764707
You're retarded even if he got caught stealing they would fine him not throw him in jail LOL he'd be even more fucked even if he pulled off a burglary they'd just hold him in jail for trial and give him probation and a fine which means he has to attend probation now
>>
>>38764572
OP is an exception, not the rule, wagecuck.
>>
>>38762770
Look up squats online.
>>
>>38765511
this
get /fit/ it will solve all your problems
>>
>>38762770
Pffff fag, go to a fucking AA/NA meeting. Blame your situation on drugs, go to a halfway for a month. Try to find a dishwashing gig. Goodluck OP.
>>
>>38764914
>You should be ashamed to call yourself a NEET. You're not one of us, you're a pathetic failure.

A NEET calling someone a pathetic failure. The irony here is just staggering.
>>
Joining the army isn't a bad option desu
>>
>>38762770
If you were a rostie I would let you crash in trade for sex
>>
>>38762822
>>38762841
>friend

Kill yourself
>>
>>38764572
Yes I'm a NEET it's entirely a meme and you're probably retarded if you ever believed at any point that it wasn't.
>>
>>38763393
wtf i love staring at the sun now
>>
>>38764707
You retard why the fuck would you tell someone to get arrested
>>
Join the army goofball
>>
Sell me your burger citizenship for 5000 bux and come collect welfare in yuropoor.
>>
>>38762770
buy a tent and portable stove cooker
>>
>>38762770
You actual fucking failure, you did this to yourself, you remember that
>>
File: 1494668182537.png (108KB, 526x437px) Image search: [Google]
1494668182537.png
108KB, 526x437px
>>38765849
Ah, a triggered ragie wagie. Predictable.
>>
>>38762770

There's a few things you can do...

1. Try to find someone who will let you move in for a few days while you look for a job

2. Try to join the army, let them know your situation, and I'm sure they can make stuff happen really quick

3. Go to a temporary agency place and they'll usually hire you on the day, but it'll be minimum wage warehouse type of job

4. apply to a community college, tell your parents you're in, tell them you're just waiting for school to start, and hopefully they let you move in back while you wait (in the mean time if you don't plan on returning to school, you can search for a job)

5. be homeless. it'll be tough and once you're in, the longer you stay the harder it'll be to abandon that life. plus every year you don't work is a year with a gap in your resume.

6. Go to jail and have a place to stay, but truthfully that's the worse case scenario

7. Go to your parents, tell them you learned your lesson, and you will give them a real game plan on what you are going to do for school or work. You have to show them that you're not fucking around by saying promises. You have to tell them how you hope to achieve your goal and what you will do from now until them to make them know you're not full of shit.
>>
>>38764572
we only want to trick you into becoming one of us, so we can suffer together
>>
>>38762770
You're gonna have a bad time, friend. A very bad time. The streets are not kind to clean cut kids like you.
>>
first you need to find a place to stay.
then either join the military real quick,
or work at mcdonalds.
or go to jail.
>>
>>38762770
http://epsprosperityhotline.com/scorpin57
>>
File: Donald-Duck-Holding-Dollar.jpg (62KB, 440x561px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Duck-Holding-Dollar.jpg
62KB, 440x561px
>could have spent his time applying himself at college and acquiring gainful employment
>attempts the NEET life until his enabling parents finally have enough and kick him out

Sucks to be you, NEETcuck, I'll be enjoying my 78k a year software job. Maybe I'll give you a nice scowl when I see you panhandling on the side of the road.
>>
>>38762770
Say you're suicidal and go to a ward
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.