[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intp women and dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

My boyfriend and I have a girlfriend that's an INTP.
I am absolutely fascinated with her but there are some obvious drawbacks and I was wondering if this sounds like other INTPs on the board or people who dated them that can chime in

She disappears into her room for days sometimes only coming out for food at night like a mouse.
-the fact that she won't share a room with us is strange. First I thought it was for work or hobbies, but she sleeps on the floor in there like a cat sometimes.
- she says we're dirty because it's not her mess. Albeit her mess is always clothes and clutter. About once a month she goes crazy like a werewolf cleaning everything up to the ceiling fans.

She's uber smart but hardly ever pays attention
- she spends a lot of the day listening to music because it " keeps her thoughts in theme " and " helps control her moods"
-Sometimes we're 30 minutes deep in a conversation before I realize she's not paying attention. One time I got mad at her and her fucking response was " I know but I remember what I thought to say to you in response so I already paid attention we just haven't gotten to that part of your argument but you can finish" -.-
- anything that's in her hands might as well go into a void. She can pick something up and lose it within seconds without remembering where she set it down.
>>
>>38760813

I thought it was mild autism at first but our boyfriend took her to a few psychologists and they said she was fine just "eccentric and intelligent". Her response was to call all women in psychology wastes of money or psychopaths in general.
- she generalizes a lot and usually she's not wrong but she can't manage to keep female friends, her male friends fall inbetween two categories ugly nerds, and obnoxious Chad's that she thinks are "fun because they're stupid."
- She tells white lies when she should tell the truth like if someone is bothering her at a club she'll say she's sorry and make up a lie about herself to make other people she doesn't know feel better, but anything involving us or people she knows she's painfully honest and pragmatic.

That being said she's not Spock either, every few months she seems to get in a physical altercation over something really stupid. Last time we bailed her out it was some girl she knew that was harassing her. Her reasoning at first was " If she's going to hate me I'll give her a valid reason" to " I'm just frustrated with everyone." without any more explanation.

It honestly feels like dating a beautiful ghost with a dash of Hank Hill.
>>
File: This thread is dildos.png (69KB, 1302x549px) Image search: [Google]
This thread is dildos.png
69KB, 1302x549px
>>38760813
Why are you not posting this to ADVICE OR SOC?
Get the fuck off this site nigger.
>>
File: Dude weeed.png (30KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Dude weeed.png
30KB, 819x460px
>>38760813
>My boyfriend and I have a girlfriend that's an INTP.
Women have it so easy they can have both a girlfriend and a boy friend and friends.
Get fucked and fuck off nigger.
>>
>>38760813
>"uber smart"
>identifies with a pseudoscientific personality test that's about as valid as astrology

sure thing.
>>
>>38760829
I thought I was my bad
>>
>>38760863
That's what she said. My type is intj and she said that read like the personality type schizophrenics think they are or should be to others and psychology is bullshit.

I got her to take the test at a psychologists and he agreed with me about her type after talking to her.

Anyways I meant this for /adv/ my bad dudes
>>
File: OP he needs some dick.png (56KB, 1302x549px) Image search: [Google]
OP he needs some dick.png
56KB, 1302x549px
>>38760813
He OP I found a picture of you it must have been taken a few hours ago.
All I heard about you is you need cock and meat sticks all in and around your mouth like a black hole for cocks.
>>
File: PEPA DA ROG..png (31KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
PEPA DA ROG..png
31KB, 819x460px
>>38761010
>>38760909
>>38760873
>>38760863
OP! WHY DO YOU NEED TO INHALE DICKS LIKE A HOMELESS MAN INHALES SPRAY PAINT?
WHY MUST YOU EAT EVERY COCK AND MEAT STICK YOU SEE?
GET HELP OP ITS TOO MANY DICKS.
>>
>>38761028
Because I have a problem :(
>>
Intp here
Yea that's how I am. Question: do you ever catch her talking to herself? Like full on? I do it, in fact most intps I know talk insesantly to themselves, used as a substitute for human interaction. Besides that I'm exactly as you described her. Ask most questions
>>
>>38760813
>My boyfriend and I have a girlfriend

Stopped reading right there and saged
>>
>>38761063
What do you think of this?
>>38761010
I though it was fucking funny as shit.
But tell me something and Ill draw it as shitty as possible.
>>
>>38760909
Empirical psychology isn't bullshit, for the most part.

MBTI isn't empirical.
>>
File: 1501206431175.jpg (135KB, 1022x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1501206431175.jpg
135KB, 1022x1254px
>>38761220
Thats not how SAGE works bud.
ASK ME TO DRAW SOMETHING.
>I fucked a girl with a body like this and would literally crush a skull to do it again.
Please give me this kinda slut lord Baal.
>>
>>38761266
I'm a bit stunned by mbti really, like all the results are different, and fit to a specific person. What's unreliable about it?
>>
>>38761266
Psychology is bullshit for a good reason: America.
>>
Clarify the term "girlfriend" please.
Is this a friend who is a girl, or are you guys in some sort of degenerate threeway?
>>
>>38761338
It's unsurprisingly less unreliable than checking to see if someone is depressed by ticking boxes. But idiots will be idiots.
>>
File: 1496758610426.png (128KB, 478x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496758610426.png
128KB, 478x225px
>>38761326
Different Anon.

>I fucked a girl with a body like this
Tell me your secrets
>>
>>38761410
Reliable or unreliable?
>>
>>38761338
What's unreliable about a test that deals in hard dichotomies, that people get different results on within days of testing, and is debunked by most of academia?

Quite a lot.

>>38761380
go back to /pol/, or your scientology coven. Either one.
>>
>>38761455
The way the MBTI is organized is more reliable than the way psychology is currently being praticed (ticking boxes).
The problem with ticking boxes is that you need to assume a whole part of a patient's symptoms through what you see and another half through what you can tick the boxes of until you reach a suficient amount of boxes in order to pass the diagnosis... Which is why anyone can currently have shit like a "Restless Leg Syndrome", etc. All when they're simply anxious people, at times they even have a tangible source for their anxiety.
But thinking is too hard ecks dee, so let's tick boxes. Also, the DSM appeared as a means to attempt to "simplify" the diagnosis process but it actually made everything worse. Hence why Freud ends up being not that wrong about his methods in hindsight. Despite the crazy cocaine man he was.
>>
>>38761214
I do actually, especially when she's thinking about stuff she has to do later or if she thinks she's alone she'll repeat parts of a previous conversation and respond to herself in different ways with the same questions. Its actually really weird now that you mention it. I made a post in the proper /adv/ board not sure why I didn't notice this one was red.

>>38761248
That I am a product of a Dick gobbling society. Or you know its what my vagina was made for.

>>38761403
Some would say two women ( born and remained) is more traditional than most!
>>
>>38761486
What the academics have to say isn't solid truth and if said academics have something akin to a conscience, a thinking one, they will have to agree to it in the end.
But then again, I can see how the same idiot who think checklists are a good idea would think that the MBTI is akin to astrology. I mean, we're even talking about Identifying traits VS literal future prediction based on the stars and planets and shit. Come on you edgy cunt, get a grip.
>>
>>38761532
So you're basically two whores who both wanted to date Chad at the same time.
>>
>>38761556
>the truth only counts when it agrees with me and my batshit pseudoscience

Ooh, tell me how vitamin C megadoses will help decalcify my pineal gland next!
>>
>>38761486
So is it the testing method that needs a change? And do the results need changing?
>>
>>38761438
Be a drug dealer.
Or have a lot of money.
Really women are terrible and a body like that is for every other man with more money and abs.
unless you are fine with waiting on her to take a cock out of her to give you a turn dont bother.
They deserve a hammer to the skull.
>>
>>38761609
The inventory itself is bunk created by two barely educated women who mostly winged it; any results you get should be taken as seriously as a fortune cookie or horoscope. The Pearson Multiphasic is closer to the truth, albeit incomplete. Still nowhere near the level of crackpot bullshit that MBTI is.
>>
File: Aberhash Lincon.png (153KB, 1302x549px) Image search: [Google]
Aberhash Lincon.png
153KB, 1302x549px
>>38761532
>Or you know its what my vagina was made for.
WELL I MEAN YOU ARE SHARING A MAN WITH A WOMEN.
Literal threesomes if you want but here you are humble braggin.
I hope someone rapes you or crushes your skull.
This is Aberhash Lincon...He loves slaves and fucks women infront of their friends.
>>
>>38761532
Yea I do exaxtly that. Makes me good at formal debating but shit at casual arguing, get tripped up on my words commonly and come up with better answers after the conversation has ended. What I believe she is doing (as I do it as well) is looking for better ways to have answer.she's analysing hers and her conversation partners weaknesses, and is playing it so that she knows how to strike next. Funny thing is, no malice is intended unless it is due.

A common thing I do will be to spell out words that have been said to me under my breath.

What you got to know about intp is that they are analysts, and unless something makes them interested enough, they won't stick around and will go back to isolation.

Also does she not like doing things she is told to do, but if she isn't she will do them?
>>
File: 1501438788229.png (156KB, 308x356px) Image search: [Google]
1501438788229.png
156KB, 308x356px
>>38760813
INTP here, you just described me in girl form.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.