[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: fictional characters, individuals, or ideas that inspire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

ITT: fictional characters, individuals, or ideas that inspire you to reach new heights.
>>
>>38760509
Not this stupid bootlipped nigger again i want to whip him good
>>
>>38760656
LOW....

TIER......

GOD.....!!!!!

That's right white boy. Get fucked.
>>
File: IMG_6562.png (472KB, 644x1443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6562.png
472KB, 644x1443px
>>38760692
Lel suck on the BWC Tyrone the tiny dick.
>>
LTG is one of the most based niggas on the planet.
>redpilled as fuck on "Coon Culture"
>succeeds and improves despite having loads of haters
>refuses to conform to the way people want him to be
>fit as fuck
>rages but also says a lot of smart shit
I look up to him because I too would love to thrive in other people's negativity. I too would like to brush off the haters and keep striving for success

I think that's the beauty of LTG's journey so far.
Once in a while he'll get BTFO, but he just keeps at it and stays true to himself. Where many other's would backpedal or quit.
>>
>>38760758
I completely agree with you. I (like many others) initially discovered him after the whole incident with Viscant. Being ignorant, I sided with Viscant and loved seeing this random shit-talking black dude take a fat L. After watching some of his videos tho, I began to realize how captivating LTG was and how motivating some of his content could be.

His attitude is one that I'd like to emulate and the confidence that he exudes is inspiring as well. I watch his videos from time to time to serve as a motivational reminder to always keep striving towards my dreams, regardless of the hate.

Mandatory LTG viewing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFCN8Ma7xjE

Evolve.
>>
I think LTG is kind of an dork and not very profound, but I have to admire his work eithic.
>>
>>38761178
I wanna get fit because of LTG but I'm too lazy.
I am trying to lose weight tho.
>>
>>38761427
One of the most profound things anyone could say
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP1pmL-fNPQ
>>
In here we got a bunch of people that got animosity against black guys cuz their dicks are bigger than em. These are the guys thats jealous because they don't carry, they don't possess BBC, they don't possess that GOD GENE. Keep being jealous. Keep wondering why your wife is asking for cuckholds, keep wondering why your girlfriend asks for cuckholds and wishing to be fucked by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that'll pipe them down until the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussy getting vibrated and thrusted into the Orgasms that spews out! Keep saying nigger, keep saying black. COME ON. You cuckholds. You love it. You love this shit, I'LL BE THAT MONKEY. I'LL BE THAT MONKEY, yep with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick, she's imagining a huge black cock, why do you think your bitches get huge dildos? Because you guys don't possess the BBC GENE. Thats why you're upset, no BBC GENE = Anger. You're upset with these African cocks, these rhino dicks. Thats why you say nigger all the time. I get it!
>>
>>38762612
it was funny as fuck when he said that shit.
>>
HOW MANY THROWS YOU GONNA DO *BALD BOY*
>>
File: goku-black6.jpg (221KB, 990x558px) Image search: [Google]
goku-black6.jpg
221KB, 990x558px
>>38760509
Must go more genocidier.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.