[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am desperate to get a hug and cuddle even sex is not that important

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: feel kill.jpg (13KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
feel kill.jpg
13KB, 424x394px
i am desperate to get a hug and cuddle
even sex is not that important
i just want to be loved
is it really that much?
>>
>>38757192
I love it when people write this sort of shit. It's a cope.
>>
>>38757192
america needs something like those asian love hotels they got in those countries
now it doesnt mean prostituion but someone you can pay to hug and cuddle with
>>
>>38757610
If you have to pay to do it, not only would it be far too expensive to do consistently, but to begin with it wouldn't be as satisfying as doing it with someone who loves you.
>>
File: what the fug.jpg (19KB, 185x174px) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.jpg
19KB, 185x174px
>>38757425
A cope to what? crushing existential loneliness?
>>
>>38758927
Women typically feel attracted to the men they love because they can provide them with resources and affection back.
A prostitute is not very different in that regard.
>>
>>38759100
You're right, but speaking purely in practical terms, a prostitute isn't at all likely to show you the same sort of affection, and so it wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable. If the woman is actually attracted to you, even if for shallow reasons, they will still be more willing and capable of showing you affection.

There was a screencap posted the other day of a guy who spent $350 to cuddle with a cuddle-whore for four hours. She wouldn't/was extremely hesitant to say "I love you" or to kiss him when prompted, even though they agreed on that. It's just not worth it, there's no replacement for the real thing.
>>
>>38757192
You'll find someone, you just gotta rock out with your cock out until you do
>>
>>38759184
One anecdotal experience is not a very strong basis for saying prostitutes can't be substitutes. I have heard of many stories of virgin guys going with prostitutes for GFE, some worked out great, some didn't.
>>
I WANT A BF TO CUDDLE WITH REEE.
>>
>>38757192
I love you, Anon.

Love is apparently not original.
>>
>>38759623
i'll cuddle with you reee
>>
>>38757192
>i am desperate to get a hug and cuddle
s-stop

;_;
>>
File: 1499144854395.jpg (41KB, 736x580px) Image search: [Google]
1499144854395.jpg
41KB, 736x580px
>>38759927
Thanks Anon-kyun.
>>
File: suicide.png (371KB, 601x584px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
371KB, 601x584px
I met a robot in real life and even they didn't like me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.