[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was the worst normies did to you in high school? INB4 didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1495118036566.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495118036566.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
what was the worst normies did to you in high school?

INB4 didn't get bullied, normies get out RREEEEEEE
>>
File: 1501354254092.gif (2MB, 288x377px) Image search: [Google]
1501354254092.gif
2MB, 288x377px
>>38755960
I am a Russian immigrant, some time in our middle school somebody made the rumor that my father was KGB or Russian mafia and is in prison. This story stuck up through the end of high school, I was a loner but I have never been bullied once. My father is not in prison or in mafia he is dead.
>>
>tied to KFC bucket pole naked and left all morning in the freezing winter to be found by the opening staff
And I though they were my friends...
>>
>>38756010
>My father is not in prison or in mafia he is dead.
Because he was on a mafia mission and a rival gang killed him?
>>
Normies would shove Behind the meme, Try not to laugh compilations, and cancerous normie memes in my face. I tell them they are ruining the memes every time they do it, but they call me a normie. I hate it because, they dont know what that means, and they think that they control memes and there is nothing I can do about it.
>>
File: IMG_1281.jpg (15KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1281.jpg
15KB, 125x125px
>group of girls tried to frame me for rape
i want to fucking die
>>
>>38756112
Come on anon how insensitI've can you be? the man's father is kaput
>>
>>38756112
No, a very rare form of liver cancer. He was dying for a long time while trying to get us into the US. I'm told he used bogus employment information to speed the process up. He died when I was very young after we were admitted into US.
>>
File: ancap tankie.png (10KB, 582x481px) Image search: [Google]
ancap tankie.png
10KB, 582x481px
people would put bugs in my hair during class
and spill liquids on my laptop
thankfully laptop survived
plus people constantly poking fun at you being a tranny

high school a shit
>>
>>38755960
Normie here. One time we put this kid in a trash can and rolled him down a hill. And this other time we stole this girls perfume and dumped the whole bottle on this kid who smelled like shit.
>>
>>38756238
You were a tranny in high school?
>>
>>38756250

Don't transvestites usually start at 16?
>>
Well, in highschool I was rarely bullied.
And when I was. Out wasn't always in the traditional sense.
You see I was the founder of my campuses material arts club, as well as the national honor society president for my schools chapter.
I did a lot of things.
So I was almost always in the public eye.
They're where some wannabe thugs who would call me a nerd and try to pick fights with me, I won some and lost some but always got them expelled because the principal was my nigga because of all the shit I did for the school.
Then I waa bullied in ways that I didn't know how to respond.
At one point an Amazonian African qt, started molesting me. Grabbing my junk and pressing her butt on me when I was standing in the hallways. This went on until I had another issue with Another chick who was our campuses stacy who wouldn't stop telling me about her rape fantasy, then their was another chick who wanted me to help her rape her friend, she was a psycho so I avoided her.
Then there was this qt asain chick who had unrealistic expectations of me and would think Judaism and Catholicism where the same.
It was a trend of chicks messing with me.
I wasn't attractive, just busy. All I wanted to do was play the guild 2 and watch boko no pico.
Somehow someone even started a rumor that I was a nazi and was going to shoot up the school, I had several problems.
Yet in the end, it was all gay and meaningless.
I went to college and build planes now. So it worked out.

The meanest thing ever done to me was being accused of being a rapist...but I think she was flirting, but that stink don't wash off so not cool.
>>
>>38756250
>I peeked in highschool the post.
>>
>>38756625
As a follow up,
For some reason anytime someone had to talk to me On the phone or in person the response was.
"Wow Anon, I'm suprised at how cool you are. I thought you where an asshole and a virgin."
To which I'd say
Well you're right about one of those things.
>>
>>38756688
Oh and my current best friend chased me through the hallways and almost beat the shit out of me before we became friends.
It was scarybas fuck.
Dude as gay but said he just found me annoying. That's why he almost beat the shit out of me.
>>
>>38756010
With such rumor, everyone is afraid of you anon. Even the bullies.
>>
>>38756713
No, people thought I was going to shoot up my school and they still fucked with me.
>>
I was never bullied in HS desu
>>
>>38756800
Well that's good. I hope you tried to stay active at least.
>>
>>38756289
yes
now im stealth fulltime woman in college
its pretty nice desu
>>
>>38756940
But r u a qt3.14?
>>
>>38755960
Never was bullied. Too big and tall, and I always gave off a "scary" vibe to almost everybody.
>>
>>38757019
a lot of people seem to think so
>>
>>38757245
This, some of us were basically the protagonist from angel densetsu.
>>
Just general physical menacing, I got sucker punched a couple of times. To be honest, the worst part was the school not doing a fucking thing for months and months, until my mum came in and shouted at them. Thanks, mum. There were two of them doing most of it, they had hangers on of course, and one's gone totally mental, and the other was sent down for dealing drugs.

>>38756940

Props

>>38756708

Me and my best friend used to hate each other when he first met in primary school, then we became mates because we both hated this other lad more, and I think being the only two who had an Xbox, rather than a PS2, was a factor.
>>
>>38755960

>grade 7
>my year to get bullied by everyone cause awkward
>previous best friends start taunting me, excluding me, stealing shit from my desk
>one day pull knife on them in the middle of class tell them to fuck off
>expelled for the rest of the year/home schooled
>allowed to come back next year
>they turn out to be some of my best friends through high school and still are pretty good friends of mine

kids can be really mean
>>
>>38755960
Unironically was never bullied in HS. Last time I was bullied was in middle school, one day I said 'fuck it' and fought the guy and I can't say I was bullied since. I was known as a bit of a smartass, though.
>>
Got teased for being uncircumcised (I'm American)
Framed for anti-Semitism because I called people Jewdicks
>>
>>38756940

kys degenerate abomination, you will never really be female
>>
>>38757550
Post pic? Ddnsjs
>>
File: 3d model.jpg (80KB, 842x856px) Image search: [Google]
3d model.jpg
80KB, 842x856px
I was one of the only mixed race kids at an urban school.
There was one time I went to the bathroom and this black kid along with a wigger threatened to beat the fuck out of me if I used the urinal since I wasn't black enough.
Later went to a white school, where the only real bullying that occurred would be people calling me Horsey and sticking their teeth out when they saw me because I had bad teeth. Strangely enough, a black kid as well made that my nickname.
>>
>>38759775
Sorry anon but calling people Jewdicks is a little antisemitic
>>
>>38760217
>t. Jewdick
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.