[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you in trade school learning a trade to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Why aren't you in trade school learning a trade to get a blue collar job?
>>
It costs money I don't have.
>>
>>38755570
>some trade schools literally pay you to become a welder
wew lads.
>>
>>38755583
Keyword being some.
>>
>>38755592
http://www.thesimpledollar.com/apprenticeship-programs/

>companies are having a shortage of blue collar workers and can't find young workers to replace the retiring ones
>they literally pay you to learn a trade
>>
I'm a useless person, I'm weak and stupid.
>>
>>38755755
there's trade jobs for weak and stupid people.

they don't require math.
>>
For the same reason I don't have any other collar job
>>
>>38755417
Good question. Maybe I'll get ambitious enough to do that next year.
>>
So that I can become unemployed because my job is outsourced to another country, then get angry and vote for con-men like Trump?

No thanks.
>>
you cant just go to trade school
first you need a sponsor to for your apprenticeship and then apply for trade school
>>
>>38755417
because some blue collar trades co workers are some of the biggest cunts on planet earth.

rude, retarded, normie scum. kill them all.
>>
>>38756160
This. Working with white trash fucking sucks.
>>
>>38755647
one of THE most boring jobs in the world. also going to be dominated by robots in 10 years easy.

have fun with useless training lol normie fag fuck off
>>
>>38756125
how can you outsource welding and doing manteinance and electricians, pipe welders, carpenters, construction workers.

you fell for the meme retard.

>>38756144
>>38756216
>he wants to go to college
wew lads.
>>
>>38756125
>outsourced to another country

You can't call programmers in Mumbai to fix pipes and do roofing
Or collect garbage
>>
One word:
MEXICANS
>>
>>38756522
then why they're paying 70k a year if mexicans are stealing those jobs?
>>
File: 1473601504620.jpg (25KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473601504620.jpg
25KB, 280x400px
> I like having a normal spine/non-irradiated bone marrow and skin/perfect vision/functional knees by my 40's and 50's
> already have a cushy, white collar career that'll make 250k+ ten years in
>most important: it's beneath me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.